Khal AIO Thieving

Khaleesi

4 hours ago, Khaleesi said:

Just equip your rogues set and pickpocket the npc near hallowed sepulchre

What i'm telling you is if i equip the rogues set it'll go pickpocket a random vyre outside of the darkmeyer bank and it gets attacked by the vyrewatchs out there, you told me months ago to solve it is to just equip vyre noble set, but pickpocketing with no rogue set wont be worth doing so thats why im asking if you changed it already, thanks

2 hours ago, fuenmayor2 said:

What i'm telling you is if i equip the rogues set it'll go pickpocket a random vyre outside of the darkmeyer bank and it gets attacked by the vyrewatchs out there, you told me months ago to solve it is to just equip vyre noble set, but pickpocketing with no rogue set wont be worth doing so thats why im asking if you changed it already, thanks

I will remove the that spot right now, shouldn't be used.

What does it matter you get attacked once or twice, bring 3 pieces of food extra instead of the vyre armour and you have the exactly the same result :D
It can't go pickpocket random vyres outside, it's locked to Vallessia von Pitt when you use that one. So that's pretty much bs.

Edited by Khaleesi

9 hours ago, Khaleesi said:

I will remove the that spot right now, shouldn't be used.

What does it matter you get attacked once or twice, bring 3 pieces of food extra instead of the vyre armour and you have the exactly the same result :D
It can't go pickpocket random vyres outside, it's locked to Vallessia von Pitt when you use that one. So that's pretty much bs.

So you just solve it deleting the spot lmao, you CANT bank in darkmeyer if you dont have the vyre set, when it goes to bank, then goes out and try pickpocket any vyre out of the bank, then when you get attacked you can't pickpocket anymore, have you tried doing it by yourself?

2 hours ago, fuenmayor2 said:

So you just solve it deleting the spot lmao, you CANT bank in darkmeyer if you dont have the vyre set, when it goes to bank, then goes out and try pickpocket any vyre out of the bank, then when you get attacked you can't pickpocket anymore, have you tried doing it by yourself?

Have I tested it myself you ask? I'm making these scripts for over 15 years, do you think I'm retarded? :D
You are just using the wrong location for your needs...
You DON'T HAVE to bank in darkmeyer, you really need to do yourself a favor and do some research before you start complaining and blaming me about something.
Using the darkmeyer bank was NEVER intented to use the rogues clothing, you will always get attacked when thieving because vyres are right next to the npcs you thief.

Thats why there is another spot that banks in hallowed sepulchre where you thief safely with your rogues gear, you only take 1-2 hits once in a while running from or to the bank.
Since I removed the shitty spot on the west side of darkmeyer, you will be forced to use the right spot now and be happy ^^

Edited by Khaleesi
  • Mald 1