Khal AIO Thieving

Khaleesi

Hey, the script worked well for all options except vyres (also I didn't try elves bc I don't have the levels for it). For vyres it doesn't know how to swap between the rogues outfit and the vyres outfit when traversing from the bank to the thieving location and vice versa. Will this be implemented in the future?

21 hours ago, justselling1acc said:

Hey, the script worked well for all options except vyres (also I didn't try elves bc I don't have the levels for it). For vyres it doesn't know how to swap between the rogues outfit and the vyres outfit when traversing from the bank to the thieving location and vice versa. Will this be implemented in the future?

It simply doesn't swap outfits, you don't need it either. Just equip your rogues and go the Vallessia von Pitt ^^

13 hours ago, 17716koen said:

Could I get a free trial?

Enjoy!

14 minutes ago, Khaleesi said:

It simply doesn't swap outfits, you don't need it either. Just equip your rogues and go the Vallessia von Pitt ^^

Enjoy!

How does it get to Vallessia von Pitt's house without getting attacked by vyres along the way? or to the bank after it's done thieving from her without getting attacked by vyres? Maybe I'm not understanding something, but I feel like it is imperative to have a swap to the vyres outfit or else you will die while traversing to and from the thieving location?

I understand why you don't need the vyres outfit now. I was banking at the darkmeyer bank and I should have been banking at the hollowed sep bank. Sorry about that.

Edited by justselling1acc
I understand now

1 hour ago, justselling1acc said:

How does it get to Vallessia von Pitt's house without getting attacked by vyres along the way? or to the bank after it's done thieving from her without getting attacked by vyres? Maybe I'm not understanding something, but I feel like it is imperative to have a swap to the vyres outfit or else you will die while traversing to and from the thieving location?

I understand why you don't need the vyres outfit now. I was banking at the darkmeyer bank and I should have been banking at the hollowed sep bank. Sorry about that.

I can always take a look and see if I can implement some outfit switching there :)
You tank a hit once/twice in a while though, will check it out!

• Like 1