Patrick

• Developer
13 hours ago, soulmen said:

Can I have a trial?

22 hours ago, bballchump said:

Trial please!

I will purchase if it works well.

On 12/20/2022 at 2:22 AM, ohitzian said:

Are you still offering trials? Id love to test!

I currently have Ultimate Slayer and I am not satisfied. I am hoping yours works better. And will purchase if so.

Thnks!

On 12/19/2022 at 3:22 PM, Graffi said:

Trials for this ?

On 12/18/2022 at 8:46 PM, dibbejensen said:

Would love a trial for this!

Enjoy

• Like 1

• Developer
On 12/22/2022 at 5:20 AM, ohitzian said:

I am using Konar and have all the traverse methods selected on, except for fairy ring. The script is walking all the way from the GE to port sarim to get to the Slayer master, instead of using skills necklace tp. It significantly adds to the time to get a new task. It seems to be working fine otherwise.

It uses the client webwalker for this. I'll look into that, maybe there are some issues with skills necklaces

He goes to Master Nieve instead of Steve and then

Keeps spamming this when arriving there without starting a new task

[INFO][Bot #1][12/23 08:56:13 PM]: WebWalkingEvent; We have reached the final destination!
[INFO][Bot #1][12/23 08:56:13 PM]: [SlayerMasterInteractEvent] - Walking to Steve
[INFO][Bot #1][12/23 08:56:13 PM]: WebWalkingEvent; We have reached the final destination!
[INFO][Bot #1][12/23 08:56:13 PM]: [SlayerMasterInteractEvent] - Walking to Steve
[INFO][Bot #1][12/23 08:56:13 PM]: Script Exco Slayer has paused!

Edited by yodawg

Also it looks like if your doing a task on a slayer master for example tureal i got ghouls but ghouls doesn't populate in its monster list but in Mazchna even though the profile is setup for that monster on Mazchna doesnt load its presets.

Also when i recieved banshees as a task it went to buy earmuffs and just sat there swaping between the regular preset and the earmuffs

Edited by zachtucker

• Developer
On 12/28/2022 at 5:28 AM, zachtucker said:

Also it looks like if your doing a task on a slayer master for example tureal i got ghouls but ghouls doesn't populate in its monster list but in Mazchna even though the profile is setup for that monster on Mazchna doesnt load its presets.

Also when i recieved banshees as a task it went to buy earmuffs and just sat there swaping between the regular preset and the earmuffs

Please send the logger output and a screenshot as well