BETA v1.7.41

Laz

ever since this new update my bot does like to work.i am pretty damn irritated right now.spent 4 damn hours trying to get the damn bot to work.first it tells me im not vip so i cant open ONE bot tab.I AM VIP.and one tab what the hell.second i go to use it then it randomly closes after 2 seconds.ALSO when it finally does work i go to click a script and it disconeccts.over and over and over and over and over and over again.do i cant run a freaking script.ive deleted osbot installed again.open and closed the window.every dang thing that i have ever been told to do.i woul appretiate it if a mod could pm me and ill get back to them as soon as possible.sorry for seeming poissed,but i am.i spend money on vip/and multiple scripts and i cant even use it.ever since the update.also i the stark abyss script does even work.why is it 10$ if it wont even work.i find that bullcrap.

Ugh can you please put work into this so far iv been banned and my brothers acc and my friends 2 pures, i see other people posting aswell, i dont know wat it is but ever sence the new bank came out it seems its very easy to detect the bots, cause i hop my own worlds so i know i dont get reported. i bot 6-8hrs then i stop for 24hrs, would be very helpful if so i dont wanna be banned, this bots really good, but ever sence new bank came out its been acting weird, iv been botting for 4weeks now, and i all of sudden get banned last night. after new bank came out. thanks

It'll be fixed soon.. patience you cheaters. We already don't do shit legit.. so why not get a str lvl or 2 playing legit while it updates.. then all is back to normal. 

This shit is free and ppl still act like its world war 3 because it's not fixed within moments of some of us not being able to bot lol. Sit back in your chair, live a little, and be patient.

Thanks for the update tho bud

• Like 1

It'll be fixed soon.. patience you cheaters. We already don't do shit legit.. so why not get a str lvl or 2 playing legit while it updates.. then all is back to normal. 

This shit is free and ppl still act like its world war 3 because it's not fixed within moments of some of us not being able to bot lol. Sit back in your chair, live a little, and be patient.

Thanks for the update tho bud

AMEN

good to see someone with some respect for the owners :)