Dropdowns & menus not working

CeeJ

7 hours ago, Khaleesi said:

sur epost some images here ^^

I reaaaaly appreciate your help, because i'm really, really done with this crap. I want to make a picture obviously, but I dont think a image of me trying to click a menu which doesnt open is going to show much 😕

A picture of the graphical glitch I attatched a couple of posts abouve

• Like 1

• Administrator
24 minutes ago, CeeJ said:

I reaaaaly appreciate your help, because i'm really, really done with this crap. I want to make a picture obviously, but I dont think a image of me trying to click a menu which doesnt open is going to show much 😕

A picture of the graphical glitch I attatched a couple of posts abouve

Just the scripters discord and ask to screen share. 

• Like 1

On 12/3/2020 at 8:42 AM, Khaleesi said:

sur epost some images here ^^

I don't know if this is the same problem he is talking about. But I'm also running into drop down menu issues. At first I was able to just restart my PC and it would work. However today that has not worked at all. I have restarted my PC like 9 times and even deleted and reinstalled the OSBOT folder. 

The only way for me to pick options is through the arrow keys. But mouse is not working. Below is a gif of the problem. There is no drop down menu.

https://gyazo.com/52133c87233b1d19af3f1b57de089ad7

1 hour ago, Hopefools said:

I don't know if this is the same problem he is talking about. But I'm also running into drop down menu issues. At first I was able to just restart my PC and it would work. However today that has not worked at all. I have restarted my PC like 9 times and even deleted and reinstalled the OSBOT folder. 

The only way for me to pick options is through the arrow keys. But mouse is not working. Below is a gif of the problem. There is no drop down menu.

https://gyazo.com/52133c87233b1d19af3f1b57de089ad7

Any errors in the log at the time?