[RESOLVED]Dispute against RSGoldMine

Ayayron

https://osbot.org/forum/profile/156471-rsgoldmine/

I paid for GP via RSGoldMine and it has been over 20 hours to which I've not had my Gold or even a reply from the Support@RSGoldMine.com email provided on the receipt of my Coinbase receipt. Their website has no Livechat functionality nor does the social media links do anything as they're all inactive. I have no way of even accessing my order now as the link shows as not mine or incomplete yet the website did state it received my payment, I sent a forum PM to RSGoldMine and I've made two posts about my issue however no reply is met and at this point it's falling on deaf ears, he's either using a script to bump his posts in the selling/buying sections or just manually bumping and ignoring. I have no way of getting contact with him, I've even added the Skype address provided to someone back in 2017 but I expect nothing to happen as nobody uses Skype these days.

The below links are the only stuff I have from the transaction. no emails are sent upon purchase other than Blockchain confirming a payment being made but doesn't state who to other than the below links.

Hopefully this can be resolved as it's $62 and he seems reputable..

[EVIDENCE HIDDEN, STAFF SEE  HIDDEN]

Here is my original post, followed by my second one shortly after.

Edited by Ayayron

• Ayayron changed the title to Dispute against RSGoldMine
14 minutes ago, Muffins said:

Their website does have a livechat functionality as I just went on to it, but I've asked @RSGoldMineto respond here so hopefully we can clear the air.

Do you mind if i ask how you managed that? I have been trying and been unable, even went to try sell Gold I don't have just to speak to someone and it comes up stating the Livechat is offline.  If needed I can show video of that attempt?

I don't doubt they're legitimate as I've purchased before, I just cannot seem to get a hold of them and unfortunately had to resort to this, I did try PMs as well as posting on his topic and sending an email, but this is the last way of contacting I could get as the livechat etc doesn't work for me on both Chrome and Firefox browsers with no Adblock enabled.

Edited by Ayayron

20 minutes ago, Ayayron said:

Do you mind if i ask how you managed that? I have been trying and been unable, even went to try sell Gold I don't have just to speak to someone and it comes up stating the Livechat is offline.  If needed I can show video of that attempt?

I don't doubt they're legitimate as I've purchased before, I just cannot seem to get a hold of them and unfortunately had to resort to this, I did try PMs as well as posting on his topic and sending an email, but this is the last way of contacting I could get as the livechat etc doesn't work for me on both Chrome and Firefox browsers with no Adblock enabled.

mcUqkwU.png

i was just able to talk to someone a few minutes ago.

• Ayayron changed the title to [RESOLVED]ispute against RSGoldMine
  • Muffins changed the title to [RESOLVED]Dispute against RSGoldMine
  • Muffins locked this topic