Khal Rogues' Den

Khaleesi

32 minutes ago, slowtasker69 said:

What i do notice is that it failed 2 ot of 10 times and the bot then fully stops but I don't know if that is normal for it to do, but then again i tried it for hours without it and i never got a single piece.
So i got 2 crates in total but the rest systematically failed.

It should never fully stop at all to be honest. even it it fails 10000 times.
It can fails sometimes by missclicks or a bad camera rotation clicking the wrong obstacle by accident, should be able to get the outfit in a few hours though

7 minutes ago, Khaleesi said:

It should never fully stop at all to be honest. even it it fails 10000 times.
It can fails sometimes by missclicks or a bad camera rotation clicking the wrong obstacle by accident, should be able to get the outfit in a few hours though

It only fully stops when it gets a crate (which doesn't happen a lot because safe cracking is just poopoo) But yeah i watched it doing the run 5 times now and didn't fail a single time so it must have been something random.
Btw thanks for the fast response!

8 hours ago, slowtasker69 said:

It only fully stops when it gets a crate (which doesn't happen a lot because safe cracking is just poopoo) But yeah i watched it doing the run 5 times now and didn't fail a single time so it must have been something random.
Btw thanks for the fast response!

It should bank the crate and whenever you have 5 of them it should full stop bcs you have the full set.
or if you use breakmanager it can stop aswell

10 hours ago, slowtasker69 said:

So i used it on both my Ironman and my main and my ironman got temp banned for 1 day and my main (which hurts the most may i add) was perma banned. So my happiness of buying this went from finally to fuck this shit :(((((

Getting banned from running rogues den? That would be crazy to be honest... How long did they run for ?

32 minutes ago, Khaleesi said:

Ya that's pretty much impossible to get banned by just botting.
Did you play them a lot by hand?

No, i just let them run. I was on my pc when i let them run so i could see what was going on. I had to stop the bot maybe twice because it 'broke' and what i mean by that is that it said walking to bank even tho he just started the minigame.

22 minutes ago, slowtasker69 said:

No, i just let them run. I was on my pc when i let them run so i could see what was going on. I had to stop the bot maybe twice because it 'broke' and what i mean by that is that it said walking to bank even tho he just started the minigame.

I meant before you botted the accounts, because if you did play them by hand a lot you have to be carefull if you don't use mirror mode on osbot.
The change in behaviour and the change of client you played on can trigger warning even before you started botting properly.

Best is just to fully bot and acc and barely play legit on it OR use mirror mode so they can't see change in clients, which takes away most of the risks

• 1 month later...
On 6/28/2021 at 4:00 AM, slowtasker69 said:

So i used it on both my Ironman and my main and my ironman got temp banned for 1 day and my main (which hurts the most may i add) was perma banned. So my happiness of buying this went from finally to fuck this shit :(((((

Since you aren't a VIP member, I'm guessing you botted on stealth injection. That's what got you banned. 

BTW, there is a bug where it stops after 1 run. if the Stamina Potions option is on and there are no energy potions in the bank. Also, CLI isn't loading but only on this script (not the rest of your scripts). It gives the message "the profile XXXX cannot be found" or something like that. I typed the parameters correctly.

22 hours ago, xhannyah said:

Since you aren't a VIP member, I'm guessing you botted on stealth injection. That's what got you banned. 

BTW, there is a bug where it stops after 1 run. if the Stamina Potions option is on and there are no energy potions in the bank. Also, CLI isn't loading but only on this script (not the rest of your scripts). It gives the message "the profile XXXX cannot be found" or something like that. I typed the parameters correctly.

Well if you select potions and it there aren't any stam and super energy potions left it will just stop running indeed.
Will take a look at the CLI file

EDIT:
Fixed the issue and should be solved in V1.07, make sure to save the files again when that version is live

Edited by Khaleesi

• 4 weeks later...

Looks fire. Starting a master farmer farm. Could I possibly try this script out before buying?

On 6/27/2021 at 1:00 PM, slowtasker69 said:

Why would you get your main involved...... Expect to get banned if u bot.

• 2 months later...