Khal AIO Magic

Khaleesi

33 minutes ago, Khaleesi said:

Enjoy!

Hey I like what I see so far, but i was wondering if its possible to Support the Lesser Demon @ The Wizard Tower with features like Auto Telegrabbing Selected drops like Rune Medium Helmet and Mithril Chainbody, Mithril Squareshield. Ect
Then after telegrabbing I'd like it to High Alch the Selected item then resume Task (magic training, ect)

I will probably already buy this script but I would really appreciate the aforementioned features.
Thanks, and keep up the good work.

EDIT: Maybe the reason you dont support this is because that would make it an Auto Fighter script? 
If so can you please direct me to a AF script that would support  above objective?
^^ 

Edited by StarCraftSniper

9 hours ago, StarCraftSniper said:

Hey I like what I see so far, but i was wondering if its possible to Support the Lesser Demon @ The Wizard Tower with features like Auto Telegrabbing Selected drops like Rune Medium Helmet and Mithril Chainbody, Mithril Squareshield. Ect
Then after telegrabbing I'd like it to High Alch the Selected item then resume Task (magic training, ect)

I will probably already buy this script but I would really appreciate the aforementioned features.
Thanks, and keep up the good work.

EDIT: Maybe the reason you dont support this is because that would make it an Auto Fighter script? 
If so can you please direct me to a AF script that would support  above objective?
^^ 

Ya the magic script is indeed mainly meant to do everything except for killing enemies ^^

8 hours ago, ItsYandhi said:

hey bro, running into an issue with the plank maker spell dragging the coins and logs and swapping them in inv (this stops it from casting the spell as it drags them instead), will continue to stand idle afterwards

As far as I know there is no logic/code in the script to drag any item around in the inventory... Can you provide some screenshots?
Make sure you don;t have "Single mouse button mode" enabled in your game settings 😉