Khal AIO Magic

Khaleesi

6 hours ago, A Slayer day said:

Looks like we dont have a script that supports ice bursting/barraging. At the moment I burst nechryeals in kourend catacombs good rune drops also,I'd even do monkey madness tunnels if a bot supported it.

Ya that's not supported atm, it's on my todo list to check ti out though!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, dotherobot said:

@Khaleesi Regular curse-alching isn't working. There is a curse but no alch.

Works for me, can you grab a screenshot fo the whole client when running and check the logger? Make sure to also have restarted your cleint after today OSBot update :)

10 hours ago, JellySp said:

Hey. Otherwise works fine but right now I'm stringing amulets and instead of selecting the deposit/withdraw all option and single clicking, it's right clicking each time to wither withdraw or deposit all the jewellery.  I've never seen a script of yours act this way so far.

Not sure what you mean by this because all banking code is shared between all my scripts. So if 1 does it like that another will do it aswell... IS withdraw X selected in the bank? and 14 pieces correct?

Edited by Khaleesi

9 hours ago, Khaleesi said:

Not sure what you mean by this because all banking code is shared between all my scripts. So if 1 does it like that another will do it aswell... IS withdraw X selected in the bank? and 14 pieces correct?

Well, there's 27 but the idea is the same. Withdraw X is not selected but should be. Any other script I've used so far has selected it itself. Might be something iffy with just stringing as well? Or because it's not combining two different things? Anyways I will give you more feedback when I test other stuff out.

3 hours ago, JellySp said:

Well, there's 27 but the idea is the same. Withdraw X is not selected but should be. Any other script I've used so far has selected it itself. Might be something iffy with just stringing as well? Or because it's not combining two different things? Anyways I will give you more feedback when I test other stuff out.

I was looking at my crafter :D
It can just do withdraw all right?

Edited by Khaleesi