Just received 2 day ban

Tom moose

6 hours ago, Upgrade Acc said:

if i were you, i could stop botting for a couple weeks. But if you actually want to go far with that account then i would stop botting at all there and try it with a new account

I'll let it rest like you say and probably start another account up and see how far that one goes 😂 it isn't my main so not to concerned if it gets banned

Depending on how far you are on that account, just ask yourself one question: If I take a break on the account, will the time I spend letting the account sit be enough time to just start a new one and get to that same progress? Cause if so, at the end of the day either route will get you the same progress (if you're only running one account at a time). If you're far along on that account however, then let it sit for a couple of weeks to decrease the chance of getting another ban....which will most definitely be a perma ban. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Tom moose said:

I'll probably cancel membership on it got a level 3 account somewhere which I made years ago 😂 make it a member straight away and have another go 🤣 botting cba getting levels up though and getting void 

I have used 2 different premium pest control scripts from here both on accounts that were a few years old and high level, and both scripts got me a 2 day ban. Im not saying its the scripts fault, its just that pest control is a hot spot for bots so they tend to watch it more carefully. Just saying this so youll probably be better off getting void by hand!

Just my two cents! 

• Like 1