Banned within 24 hours

N1ghtmare

I don’t understand what went wrong, used a 2 year Old acct, used a proxy, used fresh pc, used only premium scripts ran none of the scripts for more than 30-60 minutes a time and switched it up, 3 quests, looting for an hour, and very little wc 

Total session was 3-4 hours

i was banned and the massage says major macroing they say they detected third party client 

What steps Can i take for This not to happen on my next try?

Used

Khal’s Woodcutter

Fury looter

Stealth Quest

And the first thing you did wrong was botting on an account that has been manually trained. Throws off red flags imo.

2 hours ago, Kramnik said:

Did you run 3 quests in the row? Heard running few quests in the row with Stealth Quester often can get you banned

I run stealth quester on brand new accounts and i never got banned.... must of used it on 8 accounts now....

Edited by Bakonbitz705

4 hours ago, Kramnik said:

Did you run 3 quests in the row? Heard running few quests in the row with Stealth Quester often can get you banned

1 hour ago, Bakonbitz705 said:

And the first thing you did wrong was botting on an account that has been manually trained. Throws off red flags imo.

I run stealth quester on brand new accounts and i never got banned.... must of used it on 8 accounts now....

No i did not, wc 20 min 1 quest then wc 20 min 1 quest then 45-60 mintues looting and 1 more quest then logged out.

Maybe something to do With acct Got locked cause suspected of hijacking

I unlocked it and was running around afking then logged out and came back Some hours later to start my session

acct was off tut and resting at ge for 2 years no hand leveling

also i babysat the entire session

Edited by N1ghtmare

46 minutes ago, Flamefeather said:

They detected the third party client, just like it says. Using mirror mode would probably have helped you avoid the ban.

I've run Fury's looter like 10-12 hours several days in a row on mirror without bans.

I've had minor bans for third party clients using mirror mode :/
but Mirror mode > SI 100%

18 hours ago, Flamefeather said:

They detected the third party client, just like it says. Using mirror mode would probably have helped you avoid the ban.

I've run Fury's looter like 10-12 hours several days in a row on mirror without bans.

It hurts to read this much misinformation... Ban reasons are ALWAYS third party client detection. I use bot client on my account I occasionally bot and I have received zero bans.

Mirror mode makes a significant difference. 

No bot is 100% detectable.

Stealth injection: Injects hooks and scripts into the client causing detection that you are using a 3rd party client.
(however you have to remember no client is safe, RSBuddy and RuneLite are also 3rd party clients, but jagex said those were fine to use) Can still get banned though with those.
It's also about the pattern, and the information being supplied to the client

RSBuddy and RuneLite do not inject automation code, it simply mimics features currently in the client, by rearranging menus, providing already known information, to assisting with entity's or objects/npc's

Which brings me to Mirror mode, which simply mimics the original OSRS client, so to jagex it looks like you are playing on the original legit client.
All that is left to bust you, is searching for patterns, or bots getting stuck etc. They can't determine bot use via Client.

Moral of the story, Mirror mode is 100% better if you can control the botting parameters, such as time ran, breaks, hours played, etc.

Where as the stealth injection is good for multiple accounts, but expect to banned very quickly, due to jagex being able to detect actual client modification.

Edited by HashPlant512
Added info
  • Like 1
  • Heart 1