account selling

RuneMaster

makes sense :( , say if my account get locked and i signed up with a 10minutemail email to unlock it will that count as being resgistered or not ?

if so do you know ways around it because i create on proxies and some get locked others dont, and i dont want to risk wasting a bond or all my progress on the acc

42 minutes ago, RuneMaster22 said:

makes sense :( , say if my account get locked and i signed up with a 10minutemail email to unlock it will that count as being resgistered or not ?

if so do you know ways around it because i create on proxies and some get locked others dont, and i dont want to risk wasting a bond or all my progress on the acc

^ Above, having no rep and trying to sell accounts can be a bit rough. Offering email access to be honest isn't going to do much imo until you've accrued a decent amount of rep, but it does help. Good rep is key to selling accounts faster. Offer services to people, even if you have to do it for less than the market rate for that service to try to build your rep. I assume you can't get access to the same 10minutemail after a while right? If so, that's no good because if you're selling accounts and you have emails linked to them, something a buyer should always do is change the password to the account which will require email access, which most buyers will want to do I'd assume. If the accounts are locking you should search for better proxies, but I'm not really qualified to talk about that since I myself use cheap proxies or my home IP. 😛 What I'm saying here shouldn't mean a whole lot because I myself haven't sold many accounts, I've really only sold a single account here and another on a different site but hopefully it helps to some degree. 

Edited by arbicrax172
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, arbicrax172 said:

^ Above, having no rep and trying to sell accounts can be a bit rough. Offering email access to be honest isn't going to do much imo until you've accrued a decent amount of rep, but it does help. Good rep is key to selling accounts faster. Offer services to people, even if you have to do it for less than the market rate for that service to try to build your rep. I assume you can't get access to the same 10minutemail after a while right? If so, that's no good because if you're selling accounts and you have emails linked to them, something a buyer should always do is change the password to the account which will require email access, which most buyers will want to do I'd assume. If the accounts are locking you should search for better proxies, but I'm not really qualified to talk about that since I myself use cheap proxies or my home IP. 😛 What I'm saying here shouldn't mean a whole lot because I myself haven't sold many accounts, I've really only sold a single account here and another on a different site but hopefully it helps to some degree. 

Okay that makes sense i might have to start doing that offering services and yeah i didnt think of that lol u cant access afte 10minutes is up xd thakyou for help :).

1 hour ago, Upgrade Acc said:

Yes, once you give them an email even if it's a 10 minutes email, will count as registered.

And you got locked performing all the activity under the proxy ip address? Since i think it's kinda weird @RuneMaster22

i just tried the theory it doesnt register , so when i used a 10minut email when signing up and it gots locked i  use the 10minutemail to unlock it again. than when i logined in on the offical site it asked for me to register. so they should be able to change the pass through the one they register hopefully

anyone thanks for all the help :)