Khal Fishing Trawler

Khaleesi

10 hours ago, Bad Pint said:

After previously using Fishing Trawler flawlessly on multiple accounts, currently every time i try to run the script it is no longer detecting the Swamp Paste in my bank or in the inventory 😭. Any idea for whats going on? [edit] resolved the issue by reinstalling osbot, I guess there was something wrong on my side of things

It's a typical mirror issue, just restarting the client always helps. Make sure you are logged out before hooking mirror

• 2 weeks later...

I usually have no problem with your scripts and I've run an account previously through angler set, but currently its getting stuck a lot, between mis clicks and being too slow to get pts from fixing rope and Kraken chops. I've had 3 straight games with 0 contributions. not sure what I'm doing wrong or if it just needs to be optimized. 

6 hours ago, lilchance said:

I usually have no problem with your scripts and I've run an account previously through angler set, but currently its getting stuck a lot, between mis clicks and being too slow to get pts from fixing rope and Kraken chops. I've had 3 straight games with 0 contributions. not sure what I'm doing wrong or if it just needs to be optimized. 

Welcome to using mirror mode in a face paces minigame :(
Try to restart your client to beign with

Edited by Khaleesi

9 hours ago, cakiits said:

Doesnt bail water at all. stops when points reached

Bailing is only possible when there is too much water int he boat, which doesn't happen every game...
Or it will go afk if you selected the option Human idle and AFK once it has enough contribution points.

Edited by Khaleesi

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...