Khal Fishing Trawler

Khaleesi

• 1 month later...
4 minutes ago, dieg0 said:

Suggestion,

if it isnt too much trouble, can you add fix railing when on top deck.
(Gives some free construction xp.)

Ya I tried to check that out but the bot is too slow to click the actual thing -_-
I wish they made that railing a bit better so people had time to repair it xD

Nice Script :) Thankyou, Are you able to make upstairs (Chopping the Kraken) slightly more realistic to follow the other players movements. E.G when chopping North Kraken at start of the game, all other players run to south side of ship after chopping kraken to wait for south kraken to spawn.  When running this script, I'm the only player usually that stands North that doesn't run to the south. If you could update so when running the bot it runs south and doesn't sit there waiting on North side as it won't look as suspicious. I found this hard to explain btw, hopefully it makes sense lol

4 hours ago, FriezaOZ said:

Nice Script :) Thankyou, Are you able to make upstairs (Chopping the Kraken) slightly more realistic to follow the other players movements. E.G when chopping North Kraken at start of the game, all other players run to south side of ship after chopping kraken to wait for south kraken to spawn.  When running this script, I'm the only player usually that stands North that doesn't run to the south. If you could update so when running the bot it runs south and doesn't sit there waiting on North side as it won't look as suspicious. I found this hard to explain btw, hopefully it makes sense lol

I know what you mean, Will take a look at it!

Edited by Khaleesi