Would you use a botting dashboard?

ExtraBotz

Would you use a dashboard?  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Would you use a dashboard?

2. 2. What reasons would you not use the dashboard?

• Too many options or input requirements
    • Process takes too long
    • I wouldn't pay a monthly fee for this service
    • It's not integrated into my current scripts
    • Other (please leave a reply regarding why)
  3. 3. What reasons would you use the dashboard?

• It can give insights into what is working well for botting
    • Statistical analysis is important to me as a botter
    • If it was already integrated in my scripts I don't see why not
    • It's free
    • Other (please leave a reply regarding why)

Hello everyone,

I have had this idea in the back of my mind for a while, but I wanted to know the general consensus. Feel free to vote on the poll to share your opinion or leave a reply!

The idea is a botting dashboard that tracks things like profits, bans, expenses etc and will contain statistical analysis such as charts and graphs.

It would work on a trial basis where users will always have one free account, but if they want to track multiple accounts they will have to buy a premium subscription on a monthly basis for $2 - $5 approx.

Let me know what you guys think!

• Like 1

[Something that i have always wanted to see was a botting os with a website dashboard/database/api. So you just rent a server and slap your os on it. boom up and running in minutes.]

Would you use a dashboard?

• yes.
  • Things that I would like to see 
    • simple[Like my mom could use it by just looking  at it.]
    • Offer control overclients on a one by one bases
    • Cross plateform
      • work on windows/osx/linux  
    • Abilty to control it anywere
      • website or appitation.

What reasons would you not use the dashboard?

• Privacy and security

What reasons would you use the dashboard?

• I think easy of use starting 10+ clients is a pain the ass
Edited by Nbacon

10 hours ago, Supamen said:

Can you elaborate further? What does it do? Does it show you the amount of active time before ban? Does it run your scripts or just show you the data?

Without script integration it couldn't show in-game variables without some kind of built-in function. It could theoretically show you how long the account lasted from the time of creation on the dashboard to the time it was reported as banned. It would just be for data, but there could be future improvements to launch scripts.

5 hours ago, Nyb said:

It would track the account , or you would have to enter data manually ? 

You would most likely have to add data manually, but it would be simplistic. I.e click an account, click "expense, income, or report ban", enter a number and click submit. The whole process should theoretically take less than 30 seconds per account.

5 hours ago, Nbacon said:

[Something that i have always wanted to see was a botting os with a website dashboard/database/api. So you just rent a server and slap your os on it. boom up and running in minutes.]

This is an interesting twist on the idea I had. Originally I had planned on creating a site, but if the users host their data locally it could make it easier to access an instance of the OSBot client and no data would need to be stored on an external database.

38 minutes ago, ExtraBotz said:

You would most likely have to add data manually, but it would be simplistic. I.e click an account, click "expense, income, or report ban", enter a number and click submit. The whole process should theoretically take less than 30 seconds per account

Sounds useful. I'd love to have something like this :)

1 hour ago, ExtraBotz said:

Without script integration it couldn't show in-game variables without some kind of built-in function. It could theoretically show you how long the account lasted from the time of creation on the dashboard to the time it was reported as banned. It would just be for data, but there could be future improvements to launch scripts.

You would most likely have to add data manually, but it would be simplistic. I.e click an account, click "expense, income, or report ban", enter a number and click submit. The whole process should theoretically take less than 30 seconds per account.

This is an interesting twist on the idea I had. Originally I had planned on creating a site, but if the users host their data locally it could make it easier to access an instance of the OSBot client and no data would need to be stored on an external database.

You could make a template with google sheet, that would be nice

10 hours ago, Nyb said:

You could make a template with google sheet, that would be nice

🤔

10 hours ago, Nbacon said:

Im kinda lost. Is this a script? That runs other scripts with serialization[?] and sits in the back ground tracking data? or a 3th party plugin that other programers have to add to there scripts?

It would be a third party dashboard. I'm not sure if I would put built in script integration, perhaps just a simple way to input/format important data. Like I said previously I personally think the most important would be revenues, expenses, and account status. Those would be very simplistic to report as well.

I know someone here previously did this on an excel sheet where it requires everyone to provide some date.

Similar to yours, the data mainly consist of tracking, bans, clients used etc. It didn't go well. Eventually no one contributed to that list.

This perhaps may be useful for those goldfarmers as a private tool, definitely not for public use.