non-bank standing Skills that can successfully be done with a mouse recorder

Kobe824

I've had great success with using a mouse recorder over the last couple months. Have gotten 99s in cooking, fletching, herblore, crafting, prayer and 90+ in magic and smithing. These skills all run pretty flawlessly with a mouse recorder. I would record 3-4 minutes and just loop it. I know people will recommend a hour loop for 3-4 hours of runtime but i honestly had the same 3-4 invo loop running for hours.

However,  im struggling to think of which other skils I can use a recorder for. RC is difficult due to tele movement and just the unpredictability of walking distances. Fishing/woodcutting is difficult due to unpredictable spawns.

has anyone had any success with any non-bank standing skills?

Just throwing some ideas around, but I know the dark crab fishing spot in wilderness resource area doesn't move. But then again, it is in the wilderness and if you get pk'd then the bot is useless.
I would say if you have 2200 total you could fish on those worlds since pkers come once a week if even but then again botting on a 2200 total acc isn't the best idea... 

As for thieving, it can be done for certain. The easiest way would probably be thieving stalls but the XP/h would be questionable and might not be worth the risk of the ban.

Woodcutting I think you can do now with the introduction of the new quest. The white tree, blisterwood tree in Darkmeyer never 'despawns'/gets cut down so you could cut and drop forever.

Off the top of my head I can think of one RC method but you need a really high RC level to do it so it's kind of in the bin for most accounts/you I'm guessing.

Just thought of something and quickly hopped on to post before I forget.

First off, I'm not entirely certain but I remember reading somewhere that there were people cataloguing almost every travel method and how they work, so e.g. which possible squares you will spawn to when teleporting to Falador and so on. It might have been the OSRS wiki people but you'd have investigate for yourself.
Secondly, I thought of another RC method which you could probably do, all the way to 99 from a really low level with mouse recorder. Namely nature RCing with a POH and fairy ring.

POH teleport will always put you in the north western tile to your portal, and if you have a fairy ring in your POH, that won't move. Fairy ring to CKR and run to nature altar, then glory teleport to edge & repeat? Maybe even use eternal glory to skip switching of glories.

Would love to hear someone try this 👀

• 2 weeks later...

Magic, mining, cooking, smithing, crafting, fletching, range, herb, prayer, somewhat construction if babysitting, thieving. 

Agility if you don't mind really slow xp. 

Combat stats can easily be done once youre able to do nmz bosses. 

You can kind of do wood cutting once you can cut Willows. Just gotta be between 2 or 3 trees. 

On 6/30/2020 at 6:15 AM, Kobe824 said:

I've had great success with using a mouse recorder over the last couple months. Have gotten 99s in cooking, fletching, herblore, crafting, prayer and 90+ in magic and smithing. These skills all run pretty flawlessly with a mouse recorder. I would record 3-4 minutes and just loop it. I know people will recommend a hour loop for 3-4 hours of runtime but i honestly had the same 3-4 invo loop running for hours.

However,  im struggling to think of which other skils I can use a recorder for. RC is difficult due to tele movement and just the unpredictability of walking distances. Fishing/woodcutting is difficult due to unpredictable spawns.

has anyone had any success with any non-bank standing skills?

Can woodcut farmed trees. They regrow and nobody else can chop yours down.

Nevermind, forgot about random chop downs. Wouldn't work very well.

Edited by Gabriel Ramuglia