[Outdated] Account Creator [Chrome Extension] - Alpha

Nyb

42 minutes ago, Tragic2205 said:

Great work man, this makes managing my farm so much easier

Thanks man, these little comments are really kind :)

1 hour ago, randomuname299 said:

What you're making is not complicated 🤣. Very easily reproducible so get over yourself.

Never said it was complicated and saying bad comments on a fresh account is pretty pathetic. If you have a constructive opinion or comment about my project, I'll take it :)

Edited by Nyb

Awesome project! But just a heads up, some users are going to be concerned that you aren't open sourcing it just for the fact that extensions basically invade your privacy and can see what you're looking at, what you're typing, passwords you enter, where you are logging into, and more. Just a whole lot of alarming stuff is all. None-the-less, cool project, I would just personally have to view the code before ever installing a 3rd party extension. :)

Edited by ProjectPact

5 minutes ago, ProjectPact said:

Awesome project! But just a heads up, some users are going to be concerned that you aren't open sourcing it just for the fact that extensions basically invade your privacy and can see what you're looking at, what you're typing, passwords you enter, where you are logging into, and more. Just a whole lot of alarming stuff is all. None-the-less, cool project, I would just personally have to view the code before ever installing a 3rd party extension. :)

I understand your point ! There's no way I would trust a 3rd party extension, but I've done what I could to preserve my code. 

I added a warning just to make sure people know what they are doing.
The manifest is not obfuscated so you can still see when the extension is active ( only on the account creation link )
The extension is grey when its not active on the top right of your chrome browser.

I'm not forcing anyone to use my extension, the only security is my word :) If any official scripters would like to see the code on a share screen, i'm open to do so !

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
4 hours ago, botimusprime said:

Trying this in a VM for safety lol. 

Why not open source it? Not like there is much to profit off of here, I can name about four other account creators, one of which is open sourced and I use the open source one for safety.

I already answered this question the post just before yours :)

On 6/28/2020 at 12:08 AM, Nyb said:

I understand your point ! There's no way I would trust a 3rd party extension, but I've done what I could to preserve my code. 

I get it, im saying what are you afraid of being abused or stolen? If your putting this out for free I would assume its a community project and is not intended to be sold. I would understand staying closed source if you were looking to profit off this but unless im mistaken that but that doesn't seem the case here. The upside being you would probably get a lot more users if this was open source, but to each his own.

Edited by botimusprime

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Nyb changed the title to [Outdated] Account Creator [Chrome Extension] - Alpha
  • 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I cant believe a free account creator like this wouldn't get more traction here on the forum(obvious safety concerns aside). But had this been developed and is it  ready for use? If not, does anyone know of a mass account creator? I've been looking for one since I'm to much of a noob to code myself. Paid or free i'd look at both =]

3 hours ago, idkfa said:

I cant believe a free account creator like this wouldn't get more traction here on the forum(obvious safety concerns aside). But had this been developed and is it  ready for use? If not, does anyone know of a mass account creator? I've been looking for one since I'm to much of a noob to code myself. Paid or free i'd look at both =]

There use to be a few free ones but they made changes that broke them all

1 hour ago, Gunman said:

There use to be a few free ones but they made changes that broke them all

Jagex always makes changes and brakes stuff because of it. Isn't that the nature of the cat and mouse game we're playing here. But I cannot understand how something so incredibly useful for everyone involved in the botting community isn't prioritized. If only I could script damn it lol. 

2 hours ago, idkfa said:

Jagex always makes changes and brakes stuff because of it. Isn't that the nature of the cat and mouse game we're playing here. But I cannot understand how something so incredibly useful for everyone involved in the botting community isn't prioritized. If only I could script damn it lol. 

Account creators exist, just none are public. And the ones that are have a creation limit