How to get insta locked

Kramnik

Hi,

I got a problem, my accounts are not getting insta locked :D In any other case this would be good but isn't because I testing account unlocker. I tried logging with different country ip than account was created on, also tried those shitty free proxies but in none of these cases account gets locked in short time. Anyone knows the fastest route to get account locked? :) 

18 minutes ago, Naked said:

Go do R&J

I think he means account locked rather than banned (disabled). I am able to replicate this easily myself when using a USA proxy to create the account, then using OSBot with a proxy from Australia. I guess its down to Jagex's to determine whether or not a different login is lockable. Usually it takes me about 4-5 minutes of being logged in (doing tutorial island) to get locked.

53 minutes ago, Naked said:

Go do R&J

I recently experienced that giving 100m to level 3 account also gets it locked sometimes tho don't want to try replicate this multiple times :D 

32 minutes ago, roflcupcake said:

I think he means account locked rather than banned (disabled). I am able to replicate this easily myself when using a USA proxy to create the account, then using OSBot with a proxy from Australia. I guess its down to Jagex's to determine whether or not a different login is lockable. Usually it takes me about 4-5 minutes of being logged in (doing tutorial island) to get locked.

It used to happen to me aswell, just login on wrong country ip and bam locked in couple of minutes. Now they could get locked only 5 hours into botting

On 6/9/2020 at 12:36 AM, roflcupcake said:

what do you mean by locked? not the same as banned?