Main Price Check 117CB 1900+ Total

sustainablebambo

Hey guys, 

I don't play anymore and before I suicide bot this account for IRL money I want to see if i would make more just be selling the account. This account is hand trained every level no bots used at any point for anything it was my main but I haven't played in months. How much do you really feel this account would go for in Gold or cash. Two pets almost base 80's, a lot of un-tradables done, almost done all diaries, full favour, only x marks the spot for cape, house is fully finished and no offenses. 

Account would have 0 gold on it as I transferred it to my mule and plan to sell it.

two.PNG.d1476ff6f60e8201a2382235730cbcd0.PNGone.PNG.6fbd1f17ab788bdbb33a45c82a0144a2.PNG

eight.PNG.87f518488660e95e528068bddb8538fb.PNGseven.PNG.650c8c6b669cf7f38c8b1b652f81ac63.PNGsix.PNG.063d55ec8011025ed5161f45663fa522.PNGfive.PNG.64abd381e75e5e83e291b5775a7f6175.PNGfour.PNG.ce04c630b8dd2ba55fe54da1c8e5844d.PNGthree.PNG.f78cadfe19b6e0f9e4e58e783fbb1ee2.PNG

Edited by sustainablebambo

It's a very nice account and you would most likely get a lot more for the account if you did manage to find a buyer. However, currently you don't meet the requirements in order to sell an account and I assume you also have very low reputation which will impact the price of the account. It is a nice account and perfect for someone wanting to do end game content/zulrah/rune dragon alt. You'd probably make the most money if you purchased @ProjectPact's script factory and made yourself a rune dragons script from that if you did decide to bot the account. Since it has all the requirements and quests done anyway. 

Best of luck with whatever you decide to do, i would personally hold onto the account and create a new one to bot/suicide on (using a different IP/proxy ofc to prevent a chainban to that account)

12 minutes ago, Space said:

It's a very nice account and you would most likely get a lot more for the account if you did manage to find a buyer. However, currently you don't meet the requirements in order to sell an account and I assume you also have very low reputation which will impact the price of the account. It is a nice account and perfect for someone wanting to do end game content/zulrah/rune dragon alt. You'd probably make the most money if you purchased @ProjectPact's script factory and made yourself a rune dragons script from that if you did decide to bot the account. Since it has all the requirements and quests done anyway. 

Best of luck with whatever you decide to do, i would personally hold onto the account and create a new one to bot/suicide on (using a different IP/proxy ofc to prevent a chainban to that account)

Thanks for the feedback perhaps i'll just hold onto it until I do meet the requirements I do currently have a couple farms going at the moment anyways so not in a rush to just dump the account. 

• 2 weeks later...