Bacon multi-boxer (done)

Nbacon

1 hour ago, Roboman said:

No idea why there's so much negativity towards this dudes script, multiboxing is awesome and I wish you the best of luck in your development!

The overall argument seems to be stemming from desync, which is a true concern, so make sure you have a way to correct any client to be aligned with the rest of the group. Could be a manual correction, etc. The idea of desync being so common and drastic is pretty over-exaggerated in this thread IMO

1 hour ago, ExtraBotz said:

Neat project, I look forward to hearing more about verbose mode.

It seems like people are pretty harsh in this post. Maybe we should cut the guy a break? He is doing something that hasn’t been publicly released on OSBot before.

Just clear things up, I have nothing wrong with someone doing something they think is fun on their own terms, sharing is caring, and every bit of research is good.

What I do see something wrong with, is a brigade of people who have watched _that one guy_ on youtube and think they know more about botting than people who make a living on here, and then they complain that the 'scripters' know everything about this 'hidden method' called 'multiboxing' but just don't want to tell/share scripts to do with it. All the while, all the mods/scripters/everyone that's not new to OSbot keeps calling it out since not only has the method has been tried and tested, without any good outcomes, but it is also has been put into the spotlight by a fake youtuber.  

There is a reason why we have never had any multiboxing script on any OSRS 'scripting platform' 

Sorry if I come across as a bit of a cunt, everyone I know personally is literally bowing down to _that one guy_ 's flawed logic, and it's really killing off a lot of people that I know who bot off Osbot to other clients. 

Edited by Protoprize

1 hour ago, Protoprize said:

Just clear things up, I have nothing wrong with someone doing something they think is fun on their own terms, sharing is caring, and every bit of research is good.

What I do see something wrong with, is a brigade of people who have watched _that one guy_ on youtube and think they know more about botting than people who make a living on here, and then they complain that the 'scripters' know everything about this 'hidden method' called 'multiboxing' but just don't want to tell/share scripts to do with it. All the while, all the mods/scripters/everyone that's not new to OSbot keeps calling it out since not only has the method has been tried and tested, without any good outcomes, but it is also has been put into the spotlight by a fake youtuber.  

There is a reason why we have never had any multiboxing script on any OSRS 'scripting platform' 

Sorry if I come across as a bit of a cunt, everyone I know personally is literally bowing down to _that one guy_ 's flawed logic, and it's really killing off a lot of people that I know who bot off Osbot to other clients. 

FIY you're the only one in the community bringing up mr puggers in every one of your posts. xD

Hey bitchy Britneys and whining Wendys,

I just tring to have fun and make something that I thought would be changing for me. This project has alot more reach then just a simple muti boxer that was legit like  70-100 lines of code and most of them were for debuging. At the moment im implenting a group active filper gui were you give it  items with a price and a buy limit and how much you want to buy/sell and it trys to optimize your ge offer slots to get the most items bought with the cash each account has.

Edited by Nbacon
  • Like 2

week 1 Update:(Schools ending soon so i did not get alot done.)

• Side goals: got a bitchen GUI for merching and muling part of the scirpt
  1. Has a group ge veiw so you can see all your merches at once.
  2. Has a group bank so you can see all Items arcoss all accounts
  3. A account mangent area with commands to mule/sell/buy item/walk to place in game/ and other 

Holy fuck verbose mode is hard. Checking if a click is a movent click / a dead click  / a menu legit took me like 7 hours. 

video of a kinda working verbose mode is hard to show. I show it once I make the rs gp to buy VIP(I have like 10ish-M need 30M?)

Pictures of the GUI (not connected to the bot yet)

Thanks for the support 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I am closing this. Sadly there not alot more I can do in the way of mutli-boxing. I'm going to spin off verbose mode in to a machine learning project to make my own human mouse movement and macro recorder. I will  keep working on the muler and ge mercher and when I get that done, Ill release it (It needs alot of work and i have to deal with a lot of irl stuff so don't hold your breath).

For all who care and commented about multi-boxing. Yes, it is hot garbage for any thing more then Questing and bank standing. I did Tutorial Island, Rune Mysteries, Sheep shear, Cook's Assistant, X Marks the Spot,  Imp Catcher,  Witch's Potion, Doric's Quest on 25 accounts at onces took me like 4 ish hours. I bet a logic bot could do all these quest in less then 1 hour. 

Thank you, for your negitive and positive comments/support.

Lol_marcus,Ray Reddington,powerrangeralt,LuukBot ,Kramnik,Protoprize,Fenzer,ExtraBotz,Roboman,shreder,Wizzy Sleeve

Edited by Nbacon

• 2 weeks later...

Damn, can I still get this before you shut it down? I also don’t know why so many people had hate for the project, they can think what they want but I have a ton of uses for something like this for wilderness activity’s that would compliment my scout bot huge. 

Examples of what to use multiboxing for? Well duh... multi boxing NPCs in the wilderness? Someone tell me a better method to hop to a certain world, turn on protect from melee, auto retaliate, and box hobgoblins when ur clan has tbed someone and they are trying to escape by having wilderness NOCs aggro attack their opponents and them self’s. Could also be used to have multiple cannons setup in different worlds to attack even more npcs so nobody can get a box. 
Or even use to it attack the player that’s attacking you to get away? Idk I love the idea of it and respect the grind