Mule question

nafet

40 minutes ago, arbicrax172 said:

I've probably just been doing it all wrong, and not just probably but I can say I have been doing it wrong because any time I've used a F2P mule it's gotten banned. 

have you botted on the f2p mule?

I have used the same f2p mule for months and its basically a no stats account that i have traded mills through and keep mills on and have not hit a ban yet.  Even after trading gold from suicided account to it.

My trick was, that mule is 100% legit played.

5 minutes ago, Botthestrange said:

have you botted on the f2p mule?

I have used the same f2p mule for months and its basically a no stats account that i have traded mills through and keep mills on and have not hit a ban yet.  Even after trading gold from suicided account to it.

My trick was, that mule is 100% legit played.

I've not done anything to the account, I've tried tut accounts bought from a reliable source and just muled straight from tut island. I guess it could have been anything, bets being possibly on proxies but its been a bit since I've made an actual attempt to make GP, only just recently started making actual attempts again. 

Yeah proxies can be tricky depending on if its giving you a data center/business ip or a resendital ip.

I personally dont run farms, and dont use proxies anymore.  I just go off my home ip and have not had any issues.  Also the accounts I use I make start to finish including doing tut island by hand.

I recommend instead of trading your gold to your mule try to drop the gold on a table in a world somewhere where theres no one but you in the area wait like 2 mins for it to pop up on your mule account then take it as jagex has no way of keeping track of gold that has been dropped onto tables sorta like bitcoin except for osrs haha. thing is if you do trade your gold like through jagex can see that you traded and will ban that account for association with the other banned account.

Edited by constantninja
more info lol

1 hour ago, constantninja said:

I recommend instead of trading your gold to your mule try to drop the gold on a table in a world somewhere where theres no one but you in the area wait like 2 mins for it to pop up on your mule account then take it as jagex has no way of keeping track of gold that has been dropped onto tables sorta like bitcoin except for osrs haha. thing is if you do trade your gold like through jagex can see that you traded and will ban that account for association with the other banned account.

Uhm, feel free to send a good source on that. Jagex certainly can track dropped items, they aren't dumb. Just trade over, put some random uncommon items in the trade from mule, then hit accept. 

I usually just do trimmed items, event items, random pots that nobody uses, etc etc. Things without a clear value. No idea if that helps, but maybe :)

• Like 2