F2P Botting and the Newish F2P Trade Restrictions

bigbob420

Have your early-game botting script just be slower. Cut a tree, wait randomly 3 - 15 seconds before cutting next tree. Take a 2 - 3 minute (AFK) break randomly every 3 - 10 minutes. Rotate botting tasks every 10 - 15 minutes. Take a 20 - 30 minute (logout) break every 20 - 30 minutes botting. Bot for 4 hours / day.

Yeah, it'll take say, 5 days, to get the account past restrictions, but much more likely to actually get there. Just run more bots at once to make up for it.

39 minutes ago, Jueix said:

I made a bot script that just sits in a clan chat and types random sentences every 30 seconds to 4 minutes from a list and i haven't been banned yet. I get the quests done by hand and skill level. Maybe typing random sentences in clan's prevent bans? Though it stands on one tile all day. 

Haha, nice idea. Wonder whether clan chat members had any suspicious about your accounts :D 

1 hour ago, Kramnik said:

Haha, nice idea. Wonder whether clan chat members had any suspicious about your accounts :D 

It's in my own clan chat, all my accounts join my main's clan chat then type randomly and some sentences it detect's with message.contains then reply's to that message lol. Was planning on making my next bot script PM people as well, not sure if it helps for botting etc.

Edited by Jueix

59 minutes ago, Jueix said:

It's in my own clan chat, all my accounts join my main's clan chat then type randomly and some sentences it detect's with message.contains then reply's to that message lol. Was planning on making my next bot script PM people as well, not sure if it helps for botting etc.

Download movie subtitles or ebooks and from them make so bots would have really deep and meaningful conversations :D 

• Heart 2

• 2 months later...
On 4/15/2020 at 3:56 AM, Tmellorn said:

max -magic i could get early game was -55. dude still lands hits like its fucking nothing

You need to buy a staff from a guy in draynor to autocast without magic bonus and wear full iron it's ez -65 but you can't wear an elemental staff so you have to pay for all the runes