Khal Mort Myre Fungus

Khaleesi

On 4/28/2020 at 10:51 AM, buttblaster6 said:

Very interested in purchasing this scirpt. Just curious what ban rates are looking like and what type of hours you can get away with running this. Thanks!

The script is really good and does what it says on the tin. I have been playing around with aged accounts and a mixture of breaks/no breaks.

From my findings 5/5 suicide bots did 19 hours then got banned, 4/5 bots did 4 hours ( with breaks ) and were banned within 24 hours.

Each of the accounts had their own 1-2-1 proxy, aged for over 100 days and trained random stats and quests. 

I would recommend to suicide them for them 12-20 hours and expect a ban. 

with 50 pray, and the delay box unticked you'll be getting 600-610k an hour with 520-530k of it being profits after deductions.

I hope this helps.

@Khaleesi - Thanks again for the great script.

• Like 1

Been using this script for about 3 weeks now, and anything that I thought of within the script and offered to Khal, was taken into consideration. Best script I've used and best support, always willing to help out and take user input into consideration. Script is tuned to the community! Would recommend

• Like 1