Wine Telegrab

Camaro

On 1/5/2020 at 4:53 AM, Camaro said:

Hey guys, made a simple script to telegrab wine of zamorak from the non-wilderness alter on F2P worlds.

The only skill requirements are 33 magic (for telegrab) and 20 hitpoints as the monks do some damage when you grab the wines. The script will not work with anything less.

Features teleport banking to falador. Option can be set before level 37 and the script will automatically enable teleporting when 37 magic is reached.

In order to run, you need to have a staff of air equiped and food of choice, wizard's mind bombs, and law runes in the bank.

I plan on adding more features if this becomes popular, upper floor, ge support, and whatever else should be added.

Hi I was wondering what paramters I could use for this when launching it from a bot manager?

• 4 weeks later...

When I start the script on lower floor it takes items out the bank and just stays stuck on the control settings. I have law runes, water runes, food, wizard mind bomb's along with an equip air staff and all the required levels.  I've tried to start it at falador bank as well as the altar with no luck. 

https://ibb.co/McNn63v

Edited by EnzoHC

16 hours ago, EnzoHC said:

When I start the script on lower floor it takes items out the bank and just stays stuck on the control settings. I have law runes, water runes, food, wizard mind bomb's along with an equip air staff and all the required levels.  I've tried to start it at falador bank as well as the altar with no luck. 

https://ibb.co/McNn63v

Strange, pm me and we can figure this out together

4 hours ago, EnzoHC said:

I appreciate it but I'm just going to wait until I have 500 total level. I tried doing wines on my own for a while and was getting obliterated since I dont have dragonhide requirements. 

25 - 30 hp and you shouldnt have a problem when using this script at the bottom area. Its pretty responsive when escaping from the attacking monks

i gotta agree with camaro.. i use this alot though currently taking a break because i didnt wanna pay for my botting manager this month but i never have problems with the bots that camaro hasnt been able to quickly address.. under 500 total level you should see a steady 50k-ish per hour but getting the skill total will double the gp/h

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
8 hours ago, Camaro said:

-script 1101:1-2-3-4-5

where 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 are the worlds to use.

i am using bot manager, does this still count? 

ive done  "botmin.X.botmax.Y.breakmin.Z.breakmax.W" and it loads the bot but it says in the logger ( ]: PARAMETERS: botmin.**.botmax.**.breakmin.**.breakmax.**
[WARN][Bot #1][01/04 01:29:00 PM]: Parameter Error: Worlds given are in correct format, must be integers
[WARN][Bot #1][01/04 01:29:00 PM]: Correct Format: -script 1101:1-2-3-4-5)

Edited by kume