Wine Telegrab

Camaro

Hey guys, made a simple script to telegrab wine of zamorak from the non-wilderness alter on F2P worlds.

The only skill requirements are 33 magic (for telegrab) and 20 hitpoints as the monks do some damage when you grab the wines. The script will not work with anything less.

Features teleport banking to falador. Option can be set before level 37 and the script will automatically enable teleporting when 37 magic is reached.

In order to run, you need to have a staff of air equiped and food of choice, wizard's mind bombs, and law runes in the bank.

I plan on adding more features if this becomes popular, upper floor, ge support, and whatever else should be added.

CLI args: 

-script 1101:1-2-3-4-5

where 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 are the worlds to use.

Edited by Camaro
  • Like 7
  • Heart 1

9 hours ago, The Devil said:

So when it was working it seemed nice and fast. but then it sat afk and the logger was spamming "need to clean up"

Also what settings do you recommend?

That could happen if your hitpoints level is very low. Added a check so that shouldn't happen anymore. v0.11

The defaults (4 lobster, 18 mind bombs) seem to be best for 20 def, 30 hitpoints, and 33 - 40 magic. Less def and hp should use more lobsters, higher magic can use less mind bombs. really whatever you find leaves you with the most wine at the end of a run.

Also id be careful about afking with low hp and def, death walking isnt implemented... yet 😉

4 hours ago, camaro 09 said:

That could happen if your hitpoints level is very low. Added a check so that shouldn't happen anymore. v0.11

The defaults (4 lobster, 18 mind bombs) seem to be best for 20 def, 30 hitpoints, and 33 - 40 magic. Less def and hp should use more lobsters, higher magic can use less mind bombs. really whatever you find leaves you with the most wine at the end of a run.

Also id be careful about afking with low hp and def, death walking isnt implemented... yet 😉

Yeah if i remember right it was happening while 13 hp and could be fixed for a short time by manually telegrabbing a wine. 

Account is banned now but the stats were 22(?) hp and 37 magic. No other stats.

3 hours ago, Codyrs said:

It poorly written freezes at bank i had to baby sit it and after 4 to 5 hours of botting it only getting 200 to 300 of them i got banned. Soo use at your own risk.

Can you give me some more information on the freezing? Was there anything in the logs? Was it able to fill the inventory? Did it happen every time?