Wine Telegrab

Camaro

16 minutes ago, botimusprime said:

yea it was the world, seems to work on normal F2P worlds, but I had selected the 500 skill worlds (which i can access) and i get this error-

f2p500skillworlds.PNG

ahh interesting, I'll have to check out the special worlds. I added extra debug logs for world hopping, itll print out its internal lists. Should be able to see it by tomorrow depending on when it gets compiled next

@Camaro I've been using the script more recently and there's something I've noticed that keeps happening. Next time it happens I'll see if anything shows in the logger. Sometimes it'll occasionally just stop walking and the script will just exit or something like just a few steps outside the bank. I could only assume this could potentially be a webwalk issue of some sort? I can't be out of runes/etc because when it stops like that the bank isn't even open so it wouldn't know if it's out of supplies. 

Edited by arbicrax172

1 hour ago, arbicrax172 said:

@Camaro I've been using the script more recently and there's something I've noticed that keeps happening. Next time it happens I'll see if anything shows in the logger. Sometimes it'll occasionally just stop walking and the script will just exit or something like just a few steps outside the bank. I could only assume this could potentially be a webwalk issue of some sort? I can't be out of runes/etc because when it stops like that the bank isn't even open so it wouldn't know if it's out of supplies. 

Hey, yes definitely try to get me the logs for that. It sounds like an exception is getting thrown.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...