Wine Telegrab

Camaro

I just tried the script with 2 wizard bombs and 38 magic, it takes a bomb after every grab and eats whenever it takes any damage even though i have 32hp

Should only take either when it lacks them (Bombs when it lacks to cast what it wants, and eating when it goes under the ammount the food selected provides, why eat a 14hp lobster for 5hp?)

16 minutes ago, hypex said:

I just tried the script with 2 wizard bombs and 38 magic, it takes a bomb after every grab and eats whenever it takes any damage even though i have 32hp

Should only take either when it lacks them (Bombs when it lacks to cast what it wants, and eating when it goes under the ammount the food selected provides, why eat a 14hp lobster for 5hp?)

With the wizard mind bombs, I try to keep it as high as I can at all times. As long as it isn't going over the max and wasting it, I don't see a problem with that.

I am also doing the same with the lobsters. I have the concept of "can eat" and "need to eat." "Can eat" is triggered whenever your hitpoints are less than your max level - 12. (lobsters only heal 12 btw)

These things are efficiency related as it is better to heal/restore magic while waiting for the combat timer to be up rather than doing this when it could have telegrabbed another wine.

If you see a larger problem with this, let me know.

3 hours ago, hypex said:

Seems like its getting stuck every time now, log is just spamming the world number

Pushed a fix for this, should be ready later today or tomorrow.

You can make sure this doesnt happen again for now by making sure that every world is completely visible in the world selector and isnt partially cut off by the top or bottom.

So i stopped the script mid run (How the hell was i not banned yet doing 8h/day for 3 days in a row?), and now it refuses to start, i try to start it but it only freezes my inputs to the client and does nothing, nothing on logs either.

Any idea? The only way to fix my client is to start another script and stop it to unlock the inputs.

Edited by hypex

32 minutes ago, hypex said:

So i stopped the script mid run (How the hell was i not banned yet doing 8h/day for 3 days in a row?), and now it refuses to start, i try to start it but it only freezes my inputs to the client and does nothing, nothing on logs either.

Any idea? The only way to fix my client is to start another script and stop it to unlock the inputs.

That is extremely weird. Is it every time you stop the script?

Ill give it a couple runs later to find out what could be causing it.