Wine Telegrab

Camaro

8 hours ago, watdatmouthdo said:

I've enabled teleporting but it never pulls the water runes out of the bank even though it's ticked. I'm 37 magic 25 hp and 18 def not sure what's wrong.

Not withdrawing water runes at 37 magic is fixed, should be ready by tomorrow.

2 hours ago, mixh said:

im having the same issue. i have water runes in bank but it never withdraws them even though im level 39 magic

Not sure why youre also having the same issue at 39 magic. If it keeps happening, hit me up on discord camaro 09#0557 and we can screenshare or something to figure out what the problem could be

Hey Camaro,

First off, amazing script!  been running almost lawlessly for me thus far. 

Only issue I have encountered is that sometimes when world hopping if someone else attempts to grab the wine you sometimes don't go in combat and so the bot world hops straight away rather than taking the 5-10s to run out and get out of combat. This has been leading to the account hopping too fast and getting dc'd and getting the "too many login attempts" message.

On a side note I've had a few accounts going for 4 days in a row at 8+ hours a day with this script and still going strong.

19 minutes ago, prompt said:

Hey Camaro,

First off, amazing script!  been running almost lawlessly for me thus far. 

Only issue I have encountered is that sometimes when world hopping if someone else attempts to grab the wine you sometimes don't go in combat and so the bot world hops straight away rather than taking the 5-10s to run out and get out of combat. This has been leading to the account hopping too fast and getting dc'd and getting the "too many login attempts" message.

On a side note I've had a few accounts going for 4 days in a row at 8+ hours a day with this script and still going strong.

Hey, love to hear it!

So with the hopping too fast, if I understand what youre saying correctly, if I detect someone else telegrabbing before the bot has a chance to set up, I have it hop worlds. I do this because you would have to wait a full 30 seconds for another wine to appear. If it immediately hops to another world, then theres a high chance of waiting less time or having a wine already be available on that next world.

I implemented that before the world hop limit was a thing, so if its becoming a big issue, I could possibly add an option to limit world hopping to only when necessary.

Also, are you running all of the accounts on the same ip? I believe the world hop limit is per ip, so if you have multiple accounts hopping on the same ip, that might cause you to run into it more often.

34 minutes ago, Camaro said:

Hey, love to hear it!

So with the hopping too fast, if I understand what youre saying correctly, if I detect someone else telegrabbing before the bot has a chance to set up, I have it hop worlds. I do this because you would have to wait a full 30 seconds for another wine to appear. If it immediately hops to another world, then theres a high chance of waiting less time or having a wine already be available on that next world.

I implemented that before the world hop limit was a thing, so if its becoming a big issue, I could possibly add an option to limit world hopping to only when necessary.

Also, are you running all of the accounts on the same ip? I believe the world hop limit is per ip, so if you have multiple accounts hopping on the same ip, that might cause you to run into it more often.

Thank you for the reply.

You got what I was saying, but on top of it hopping before it has a chance to set up, if for example there's 2 of us attempting to grab then only one of us will get aggro of the mobs leaving the other person out of combat after a few seconds.  It will then hop as soon as grab action is complete,  which leads to pretty rapid successive hops if you're unlucky, seems more likely on more populated worlds. (I think it spawns quicker on those worlds so will again lead to quicker hops) 

The part about hopping before the bot has had a chance to setup makes sense and seems to be fine, I think the issue is when it does that and then does what I described above straight afterwards in succession. On the emptier worlds with less competition I'm not running into the issue / not as much so If it could somehow be forced to wait the 10S or so after a successful grab to world hop I don't think it would happen.

I do have 2 running at a time on the same client and PC so the same IP, didn't know that was a factor too.  

Hopefully this makes sense, my brain is elsewhere today...

Edited by prompt

1 hour ago, prompt said:

Thank you for the reply.

You got what I was saying, but on top of it hopping before it has a chance to set up, if for example there's 2 of us attempting to grab then only one of us will get aggro of the mobs leaving the other person out of combat after a few seconds.  It will then hop as soon as grab action is complete,  which leads to pretty rapid successive hops if you're unlucky, seems more likely on more populated worlds. (I think it spawns quicker on those worlds so will again lead to quicker hops) 

The part about hopping before the bot has had a chance to setup makes sense and seems to be fine, I think the issue is when it does that and then does what I described above straight afterwards in succession. On the emptier worlds with less competition I'm not running into the issue / not as much so If it could somehow be forced to wait the 10S or so after a successful grab to world hop I don't think it would happen.

I do have 2 running at a time on the same client and PC so the same IP, didn't know that was a factor too.  

Hopefully this makes sense, my brain is elsewhere today...

Yup I know exactly what you mean! I could probably have the limited world-hop setting not hop in that situation. Since it didnt get aggro, it can just stay on that world

12 hours ago, Camaro said:

Not withdrawing water runes at 37 magic is fixed, should be ready by tomorrow.

Not sure why youre also having the same issue at 39 magic. If it keeps happening, hit me up on discord camaro 09#0557 and we can screenshare or something to figure out what the problem could be

its working fine now, maybe just needed to clear the cache 

if i can say, a cool addition would be the support of energy potions, when you run from falador to the temple it takes a few mins everytime since energy runs out quick. could bump gp/hr by a little possibly.

9 hours ago, mixh said:

its working fine now, maybe just needed to clear the cache 

if i can say, a cool addition would be the support of energy potions, when you run from falador to the temple it takes a few mins everytime since energy runs out quick. could bump gp/hr by a little possibly.

Sure, I can add that. Will hopefully get around to it sometime this week

On 3/19/2020 at 10:29 PM, king turd said:

Great script, I’ve been using it on multiple accounts for a while now on rested accounts with 18+ game time before botting on them. Only complaint is the ban rate seems pretty high, I can only get in about 5-6 hours of wine grabbing with random breaks spread out over the course of that time. Usually banned by the 7th hour. Overall 9/10 keep up the good work

thats not bc it has a high ban rate ive found wines have a mid ban rate its bc ur botting 7 hours a day if you want to not get banned you hve to bot as how a human would play no human will sit for 7 hours a a childrens game magically picking up wins try 2 hours with 30 min breaks what ive done

• Like 1

Hey just tested this out very nice script ran for a bit over 2 hours and made 300k 

- With the world hops it’s limited to 5 worlds if this could be increased I feel it would greatly benefit the script as if Simone is running this script in the same worlds as you it becomes a fight for the wines
- new death support would be nice as I’m not sure how but I managed to die once and the new death mechanics haven’t been added so instead of talking to him my bot just stood there 

- a way to have it panic tele/panic eat/turn on run and run away to reduce deaths 

apart from that solid script very nice paint 8/10 as needs some improvement but could be an easy 10/10 with some tweaks

thanks for this script :)  

3 hours ago, Yew botter said:

Hey just tested this out very nice script ran for a bit over 2 hours and made 300k 

- With the world hops it’s limited to 5 worlds if this could be increased I feel it would greatly benefit the script as if Simone is running this script in the same worlds as you it becomes a fight for the wines
- new death support would be nice as I’m not sure how but I managed to die once and the new death mechanics haven’t been added so instead of talking to him my bot just stood there 

- a way to have it panic tele/panic eat/turn on run and run away to reduce deaths 

apart from that solid script very nice paint 8/10 as needs some improvement but could be an easy 10/10 with some tweaks

thanks for this script :)  

Hey, thanks. Could you tell me the stats of the account you were running? Id rather just try to avoid dying as much as possible than deal with death mechanics altogether. Im assuming it had low hp?

On 1/4/2020 at 11:53 PM, Camaro said:

Hey guys, made a simple script to telegrab wine of zamorak from the non-wilderness alter on F2P worlds.

The only skill requirements are 33 magic (for telegrab) and 20 hitpoints as the monks do some damage when you grab the wines. The script will not work with anything less.

Features teleport banking to falador. Option can be set before level 37 and the script will automatically enable teleporting when 37 magic is reached.

In order to run, you need to have a staff of air equiped and food of choice, wizard's mind bombs, and law runes in the bank.

I plan on adding more features if this becomes popular, upper floor, ge support, and whatever else should be added.

<3

• Like 1