Wine Telegrab

Camaro

57 minutes ago, camaro 09 said:

Yeah, every time you telegrab the wine, your magic level lowers by 2-3 points. Even though your magic level is high, eventually it will be too low to teleport. Try with some wizard mind bombs and let me know if that helps.

I didn't even realize that lol. Played around with the optimal amounts and it seems to be working fine now. I'll keep you updated. Thanks so much

7 hours ago, beastcoast94 said:

Also curious, were any of the antiban suggestions ever implemented? Looking back in the thread, seems like it had a pretty high ban rate a month or two ago

Most improvements were efficiency related rather than deliberate randomization of actions as 'anti-ban.'

You have to remember, most people using this have fresh, new accounts that had just gotten 33 magic. Ban rates will be high for them no matter what script you use.

I have successfully use this script recently with 1 - 2 week old accounts for a couple hours at a time without bans, although my goal was just some startup gold for the account as opposed to goldfarming.

• 3 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Saulin said:

got me banned and doesnt take full inventory of wines

Thats because when you telegrab wines, your magic level goes down by 2 or 3 points. When your magic level is below 33, you can no longer telegrab. When you can no longer telegrab, it banks so it can get more wizard mind bombs. Im assuming you set it to take no mind bombs?

• 3 weeks later...