ezCrabs

ez11

1 hour ago, ez11 said:

Why?

They heal less than salmon or trout and cost more per hp iirc. Seems like that would just clutter the GUI to me

they are 10gp cheaper. but if u feel they clutter gui then don't it is ur script I just use sardines personally sometimes

Edited by BananaTown459

2 hours ago, BananaTown459 said:

they are 10gp cheaper. but if u feel they clutter gui then don't it is ur script I just use sardines personally sometimes

They also heal less. So they cost more per HP healed while you also have to bank more often for food.

Its just like how you are getting ripped off when buying groceries when you buy a lower quantity package but end up paying more per kilo :doge:

1 hour ago, ez11 said:

They also heal less. So they cost more per HP healed while you also have to bank more often for food.

Its just like how you are getting ripped off when buying groceries when you buy a lower quantity package but end up paying more per kilo :doge:

no i understand. years ago i bought a ton for under 10gp ea something super cheap i dont remember so i have a large stockpile that i use on bots. very niche situation.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
53 minutes ago, zerkedstuff said:

Any chance of adding support for cakes and an option to eat at say 5 or 6 hp instead of 2hp on a 10hp account (when cannoning)? It constantly dies and then exits the script trying to do this but would be fine if it just ate a little earlier.

Very good suggestion. If this was added the script would be one of the best.

25 minutes ago, DavidSula said:

Very good suggestion. If this was added the script would be one of the best.

Actually guess it doesn't really matter, getting double the xp rate at ogres anyway with someone elses script. This crab ones really not much good for low hp pures, it takes so much damage and doesnt stand in good places for the cannon to get the crabs. Still would be nice to have the option, and cakes would be great for ironmen. 

7 hours ago, zerkedstuff said:

Any chance of adding support for cakes and an option to eat at say 5 or 6 hp instead of 2hp on a 10hp account (when cannoning)? It constantly dies and then exits the script trying to do this but would be fine if it just ate a little earlier.

6 hours ago, zerkedstuff said:

Actually guess it doesn't really matter, getting double the xp rate at ogres anyway with someone elses script. This crab ones really not much good for low hp pures, it takes so much damage and doesnt stand in good places for the cannon to get the crabs. Still would be nice to have the option, and cakes would be great for ironmen. 

I havent wrote this at all with 10hp accounts in mind. As you say you just take too much damage when luring crabs, so I didnt think anyone would use it for that.

Thats what my cannoning script is for.

On 5/14/2023 at 6:23 PM, ez11 said:

I havent wrote this at all with 10hp accounts in mind. As you say you just take too much damage when luring crabs, so I didnt think anyone would use it for that.

Thats what my cannoning script is for.

It doesn't say anything about that in your ad.  A rock crab script that says it supports cannoning should be able to cannon rock crabs without buying another script. You don't take that much damage, but occasionally they will stack a 2 and kill you. It would work perfectly fine if it ate at 4 instead. It is a good way to get the first few levels when your accuracy is really low.