OSRS Script Factory 2.0

ProjectPact

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 9/2/2023 at 6:24 PM, Vosni said:

Hello May i have a trial before purchasing please , looks like a really well done script would love to give it a try before purchasing ... many thanks.. 

On 9/6/2023 at 4:12 PM, Wow1248 said:

I am really interested in buying this product! Is there any way I could get a trial of some sort?

On 9/9/2023 at 7:18 PM, Monkeyn4t said:

trial please!

On 9/10/2023 at 4:54 PM, newg123 said:

Trial pls 🤟

PLGzYXs.png

• Like 1

• ProjectPact changed the title to OSRS Script Factory 2.0
  • 2 weeks later...
6 hours ago, DaedheldirPR said:

Im a bit confused i got version 1.0 and i know it does not expire. and now with this version 2.0 if i upgrade is going to be a montly fee aswell as part of the upgrade? and i lose it if i dont pay the montly?

So if you purchased Script Factory 1.0, you will continue to keep it. If you want to upgrade to the newest version, it will be a monthly fee. If you stop paying the monthly fee, you lose access to the new version. 

Development has stopped on Script Factory 1.0. Only bug fixes will be applied to Script Factory 1.0, no new features or future updates. Script Factory 1.0 has been removed from the store and replaced with the brand new Script Factory 2.0 that will be the only version getting updates. Script Factory 2.0 also has Pro Edition built into it. 

If you have anymore question, let me know, but a lot of questions have been answered on the main thread at the very bottom under the FAQ section. <3