Banned in 1 weekend

isaac8294

Made an account Friday. Got to 50mining 50hunter and did several quests by hand. Even got 40 slayer with 50 ranged by hand. Still banned never botted more than 2hrs at a time with a 6hr break. Was a brand new account. Now i have access to a very old account but it is maxed out is it safer botting with the maxed account? Or should i try a new account and let it sit for a few months?

1 hour ago, isaac8294 said:

Made an account Friday. Got to 50mining 50hunter and did several quests by hand. Even got 40 slayer with 50 ranged by hand. Still banned never botted more than 2hrs at a time with a 6hr break. Was a brand new account. Now i have access to a very old account but it is maxed out is it safer botting with the maxed account? Or should i try a new account and let it sit for a few months?

As long as you're manually checking woodcutting on a maxed main, you have no chance of being banned.

I botted a lot the past month, never got caught after I bought expressVPN. Until yesterday. I got banned on all accounts, tried to make some new and do quests by hand and bot a few skills to 30. But now my accounts doesn't survive more than 2 hours lol.

Not sure if Jagex found a new way, or they just figured out I'm using expressVPN. Tried different countries, and still getting banned after 1 hour lol.

And never bot a maxed account or an account you are scared to lose. My opinion is that old accounts gets faster banned. Thats what my friends and I learned the hard way....