Chris

22 hours ago, zetherin said:

Hey man is it possible for you to share your settings? Mine is set up and I am only getting 1 maybe 2 kills a trip, unless that is normal for the bot? Thanks!

Edit: I have tried it a few times, 5 kills and 3 deaths i think. I have 95 range and full masori f... not sure what I am doing wrong? 

This is my personal settings file.

{
  "rangePotionBackup": "Divine bastion potion(4)",
  "rangePotion": "Divine ranging potion(4)",
  "prayerPotion": "Prayer potion(4)",
  "prayerAmount": "2",
  "antifirePotion": "Extended super antifire(4)",
  "venomPotion": "Anti-venom+(4)",
  "primaryFood": "Manta ray",
  "enableCrossbowMode": "on",
  "enableSecondaryBolt": "on",
  "primaryBolt": "Ruby dragon bolts (e)",
  "secondaryBolt": "Diamond dragon bolts (e)",
  "boltSwitchPercent": "33",
  "useClanWars": "on",
  "useRefreshmentPool": "on",
  "stopConditionTime": "on",
  "stopConditionTimeOut": "300",
  "instanceConditionKill": "on",
  "instanceConditionKillAmount": "4",
  "instanceConditionLoot": "on",
  "instanceConditionPotion": "on",
  "instanceConditionAttackWalkV2": "on"
}

Ferox enclave(originally clan wars) with refreshment pool. 4 kills per instance and v2 attack walk

this has the 300mins runtime stop condition which you can remove by deleting the following lines

How are you dying? Latency?

4 minutes ago, Chris said:

This is my personal settings file.

{
  "rangePotionBackup": "Divine bastion potion(4)",
  "rangePotion": "Divine ranging potion(4)",
  "prayerPotion": "Prayer potion(4)",
  "prayerAmount": "2",
  "antifirePotion": "Extended super antifire(4)",
  "venomPotion": "Anti-venom+(4)",
  "primaryFood": "Manta ray",
  "enableCrossbowMode": "on",
  "enableSecondaryBolt": "on",
  "primaryBolt": "Ruby dragon bolts (e)",
  "secondaryBolt": "Diamond dragon bolts (e)",
  "boltSwitchPercent": "33",
  "useClanWars": "on",
  "useRefreshmentPool": "on",
  "instanceConditionKill": "on",
  "instanceConditionKillAmount": "4",
  "instanceConditionLoot": "on",
  "instanceConditionPotion": "on",
  "instanceConditionAttackWalkV2": "on"
}

Ferox enclave(originally clan wars) with refreshment pool. 4 kills per instance and v2 attack walk

this has the 300mins runtime stop condition which you can remove by deleting the following lines

How are you dying? Latency?

I did change the walkv2 to walkv1 and I did not die after that. For some reason in the walkv2, it would get hit and then sometimes not move 2 tiles away from the big fire bomb. Did do about 30 or so kills with no deaths at 2-3 kills an invy

• Like 1

3 hours ago, millionismillion said:

Purchased this script and the account was banned 12 hours in... I only had 1 account that could run this script i can get a refund? or a replacement for your dragon's script?

I promise you its not a script issue. Whatever you did beforehand caused the ban. Whether its the script/method being HOT. Or just delayed ban from bad botting habits. I have ran this script for over 5k kills on my main. I started with 1 kill (quest). I have made over 300m from just 1 acc as well. I believe you should provide more info on what happened, what you were doing beforehand, the amount of hours using the script, the breaks profile etc. Some insight will help others as well (make it in the ban discussion thread or whatever its called).

I hope he lets you use the dragons but as vorkath is a monthly renewal, and the dragons is 1 time purchase i dont think he can do that. Also, dont bot on any acc you're not willing to lose. No matter how good the anti-ban or how updated the script is. Jagex will still find out one way or another.

1 hour ago, millionismillion said:

I see your point but would like for the creator of the script to touch base with me I understand he does not have to do anything but it doesn't hurt to ask because I feel like I didn't get to even use what I paid for...

Sorry, I don't manage anything to do with subscriptions or payments. OSBot is the middleman and they have strict rules on when you could receive a refund. Bans are not a valid reason to do so and I am not able to change your scripts. You could try but I doubt it would get approved.

Amazing script. Have done over 6k kills in the month of having it (long breaks). Definitely could've done a lot more kills. Haven't completed log so I'll probably renew and continue on. Made over 400m with a single acc. A recommendation I would give to people thinking about using this script. Void set is enough to complete the fight as much as masori and zaryte vambs. Don't waste your gp on upgrading. Also, if you experience a lot of deaths. Try using v1 walk, low ping worlds, and even restarting the client will help as well. Good luck gamers! 

• Heart 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/14/2023 at 2:14 PM, zetherin said:

Hey man is it possible for you to share your settings? Mine is set up and I am only getting 1 maybe 2 kills a trip, unless that is normal for the bot? Thanks!

Edit: I have tried it a few times, 5 kills and 3 deaths i think. I have 95 range and full masori f... not sure what I am doing wrong? 

Make sure your bot is turning run off before doing the kill , if you have a slow pc do not use the walk attack options , also use manta rays as food instead of the default option , quick prayers should be set to protect from range and rigour , also be sure to use extended super anti fires , bring like 1 x extended super anti fire 1 x anti venom+ 1x divine ranging potion and 3x prayer potion then the runes for crumble undead in your rune pouch but most importantly make sure you’re using a dragon hunter crossbow and dragon fire ward and IMBUED salve amulet(ei)

• Like 1