Chris

On 11/21/2023 at 3:22 AM, legends1994 said:

zaryte crossbow support??? 

I don't limit the crossbows but I don't think I have the special attack enabled for this weapon in the internal available list. I would have to do something custom since that crossbow uses 75% energy.

If this is something you want me to add I can.

On 11/25/2023 at 2:35 PM, gosubear said:

Hey, just got the script and testing it out now. Within the first couple of kills. I can see an improvement would be to drop empty vials for hide or anything for that matter. It tp out with having 3 vials and more than enough hide and misc items to pick u. Thanks for such a good script! 

Spoke to user about the barbarian vial break to remove this problem.

Have been running this beautiful script with no issues. Within around 700 kills, its only died maybe 8 times total. Probably due to combo from vorkath or the fatigue system, who knows. But either way, made multiple millions just from this alone. 

Would you consider having zaryte cbow as a spec weapon for cbow mode? It would help with earlier damage so kills go by faster. They both use the same bolts and what not too.

• Heart 1

24 minutes ago, gosubear said:

Have been running this beautiful script with no issues. Within around 700 kills, its only died maybe 8 times total. Probably due to combo from vorkath or the fatigue system, who knows. But either way, made multiple millions just from this alone. 

Would you consider having zaryte cbow as a spec weapon for cbow mode? It would help with earlier damage so kills go by faster. They both use the same bolts and what not too.

Yeah I'll edit the crossbow special to allow zaryte xbow

Edited by Chris

On 12/1/2023 at 8:07 AM, mejusa said:

please help me, i just bought the script filled alle the things in i have all the items , also the max pool and nexus lunar tele in house but when the script starts and goos to the bank it takes 2 items and quits , please help me with this issue...

Logger would be nice. Gui settings is a helpful thing to. Can you help me with a broken vaccum without seeing it? Or seeing what it's doing? There's a format on every thread to submit bug reports. 

18 hours ago, zgjf said:

Could you remind me of the potion requirements? 

1. Which anti-venom options are there; is the '+' required?

2. which antifires are required? extended anti-fire, super anti-fire or extended super-antifire?

Thanks,

Z

https://www.cnar.dev/projects/evorkath/settings

yVGxl5v.pngU3aVg7t.png

• Heart 1

On 12/6/2023 at 4:00 AM, wagwannan said:

lol bro your script is nuts

vorkkc.PNG

Hey man is it possible for you to share your settings? Mine is set up and I am only getting 1 maybe 2 kills a trip, unless that is normal for the bot? Thanks!

Edit: I have tried it a few times, 5 kills and 3 deaths i think. I have 95 range and full masori f... not sure what I am doing wrong? 

Edited by zetherin