Chris

during the start of the acid phase it will stand still and be hit by a fire ball. Sometimes during the acid phase aswel and sometimes die. In 24 kills i have 5 deaths and only 10 kills per hour with dhcb elite and 99 range and salve ei. 

Looks like you fixed it. Thanks.

Not sure if its just me but my 84 range alt cant kill vorkath effectively with dhcb/salve ei. Might be biased as im upset my server is to laggy to kill vorkath with 93% cpu unused but my main with everything only gets 2m an hour max. Seems like it kept taking damage on my alt and actually running out of food if not dieing before 1 kill. And im risking dhcb?

Edited by james121

On 12/11/2021 at 7:19 PM, james121 said:

during the start of the acid phase it will stand still and be hit by a fire ball. Sometimes during the acid phase aswel and sometimes die. In 24 kills i have 5 deaths and only 10 kills per hour with dhcb elite and 99 range and salve ei. 

Looks like you fixed it. Thanks.

looks like it was resolved. sorry for the late reply. 

Seems like it kept taking damage on my alt and actually running out of food if not dieing before 1 kill. And im risking dhcb?

Are you using divine bastion potions for defence & range bonus buffs? This usually mitigates some of the damage while also having a decent armor set with a good shield.

Im still experiencing a lot of freezes on the client. Ive noticed that it happens mostly when being cast out of lunar isle and poking Vorkath. Also, sometimes when I Start the script it shuts down instantly

MacBook Air m1 8 gb ram. 

java version "1.8.0_311"

Java (Tm) SE Runtime Environment (build 1.8.0_311-b11)

Java HotSPot (TM) 64-Bit Server VM (Build 25.311-b11, mixed mode)

Edited by steven1337
Forgot to enter some information

19 hours ago, steven1337 said:

Im still experiencing a lot of freezes on the client. Ive noticed that it happens mostly when being cast out of lunar isle and poking Vorkath. Also, sometimes when I Start the script it shuts down instantly

MacBook Air m1 8 gb ram. 

java version "1.8.0_311"

Java (Tm) SE Runtime Environment (build 1.8.0_311-b11)

Java HotSPot (TM) 64-Bit Server VM (Build 25.311-b11, mixed mode)

Not sure why you are the only one having issues. I don't see any freezing when I test lunar and starting the combating state by poking Vorkath. Have you tried running it in stealth mode to see if the freezing exists still?

As for the script shutting down, this is usually a UI error due to OSBot's new look and feel package and requires you to refresh the script selector to try again. Usually the client logger will state why it shut the script down.

Edited by Chris