ezCannon

ez11

Great script so far, I only have one problem which is certainly a user error. No matter how I configure the loading settings, I feel like I always am loading within a certain range of the last one, whether it be 13, 16, 15, 12 etc. Can anyone recommend the best settings to make it more random from 1-30? Thanks in advance (I'm not too bright). The 1-30 setting seems to group them too close together idk why.

Edited by StrongIsland94

10 hours ago, StrongIsland94 said:

Great script so far, I only have one problem which is certainly a user error. No matter how I configure the loading settings, I feel like I always am loading within a certain range of the last one, whether it be 13, 16, 15, 12 etc. Can anyone recommend the best settings to make it more random from 1-30? Thanks in advance (I'm not too bright). The 1-30 setting seems to group them too close together idk why.

First time someone brings that up, actually it has nothing to do with the last refill value. The script is just basically getting a new refill number every time it checked how many cannonballs are in the cannon, so if you are at 29 cannonballs there is a 1/30 chance that you refill, at 28 theres a 2/30 chance etc, so it naturally skews a bit more thowards refilling earlier or around half.

There is obviously still randomness involved but i feel like that seems more realistic compared to refilling at every single number of shots left equally. 

4 hours ago, ez11 said:

Happy easter everyone! First one to quote this post gets a 1 week trial :boge:

(you can only get one 1 week trial not both scripts)

lets gooooooooo haha Happy easter mate!!

Question: Will dags ever be supported with this? Dags in the lighthouse. 

Bank at barb outpost, hop rocks setup rinse and repeat

1 hour ago, Qkr said:

Can you make the char stand/hide under the cannon at Ogre Training Camp while it's simply able to click the cannon to reload only?

Can you make the char telegrab certain drops? Preferrably higher value seeds.

1. You can do that by simply setting custom spots yourself. Just stand on the location and save it for both cannon and safespot.

2. No. Cannoning is an expensive but fast and decently safe way of training range and I dont see a point in adding actions that can lead to a ban when they wont change the fact that you will still be spending a lot of gp on cannonballs.

• 3 weeks later...
17 minutes ago, bigdrips said:

Having issues the bot just picks up cannon if I set it before starting the bot and if I don’t set it before it just does nothing help pls ?

Have you entered the positions (both cannon and safespot) into the extra window that pops up when you start the script?

Edited by ez11