good botting advice?

rushloot

Rule #1 of botting: Don’t bot if you aren’t prepared to loose the account.

If this is an account you’ve invested a lot of hours and legitimate time into I wouldn’t even bother botting. Your playstyle and the the way the script works will be Inconsistent. I’ve learnt from this mistake myself. There’s a general rule I follow when making an account to bot. Bot the hours you would normally play legit, break for as long as you would break. My general rule of thumb is I play for a good few hours, I’ll burn out and want to play a game like apex or overwatch for a few hours or even go for a smoke and chill. Bot like you would play, that’s my advice. Try to avoid playing legit and multilogging whilst botting. If jagex are truly precise with botwatch which we all know they aren’t, if you have 2 clients open and ones clicking at the same time as the other it’s fairly obvious to say that’s not possible. Maybe I just look into things to much. 

Happy botting and invest in Mirror Mode, it’s worth it for reducing bans.

fruity nmz has a pattern that you can see very easily rn. I noticed 15 unique bots using the same script on different worlds. I recommend you get all the settings ready and start the bot in nmz and babysit it. Also read the pinned thread on how to bot which was created by the admins.

Edited by GCee