My Time Learning To Bot

UknownT

I have started botting around 5 days ago iv been putting about 4-7 hours in a day at 9:03 this morning i was banned on my first account i was going to make a specific type of farm but i don't think i can reach the level i want as it takes about 90 hours or so to get there any tips on keeping my accounts unbanned while i train them? also i will update this every time i get banned on a new account or venture.

Idk the exact skill ur getting up but even if its less efficient you may be able to use a mouse recorder / jitbit to get it up to what you need. Then you can try and bot the money maker with older accounts for hopefully lower ban rate. Mouse recorder can be less efficient but the ban rates are pretty low if you do it right. And jitbit and some mouse recorders can have pixel detection so you can make scripts that cant break and run in circles waiting for a ban as it clicks on the wrong things lol.

Edited by Hernandez2000