Flawed ToS

Kati2

really.... a thread about legality and security for the site.....shortly after being responsible for the biggest black mark/security breach in this community.

stahp, you have no idea at all what happened, and except for kati herself, i doubt ANYBODY on this forum knows 100% of the story

Sorry I was flicking for the forums in my own spare time, but the most stupid post you've made, I've discussed the issue with other Administrators but what Kati did doesn't add up to me, I've been with the community before you and I would of done the same thing to save my identity.

so how is my post stupid? please explain.

everyone would do the goddamn same and everyone saying otherwise is lying

really.... a thread about legality and security for the site.....shortly after being responsible for the biggest black mark/security breach in this community.

stahp, you have no idea at all what happened, and except for kati herself, i doubt ANYBODY on this forum knows 100% of the story

Sorry I was flicking for the forums in my own spare time, but the most stupid post you've made, I've discussed the issue with other Administrators but what Kati did doesn't add up to me, I've been with the community before you and I would of done the same thing to save my identity.

so how is my post stupid? please explain.

everyone would do the goddamn same and everyone saying otherwise is lying

The quote wasn't for you sorry.

• Like 1

I can't criticize the OP, this is very true.

There is actually a lot of things which have been left out (i.e. you can get refunds within seven days if you don't use the 'service' [scripts, vouchers {vouchers that haven't been redeemed yet} etc which I have seen people denied] within seven days, osbot must state how they protect your details [fake details in most peoples cases on this site lel], you actually need contact details and so on [feel free to look it up, these are just some of the EU ones I can think of the top of my head]) but what do you expect with the recent half assed attitude by the devs in respects to issues like this.

+ lul at sherlocks attempt at a tos that would have attempted to deny a basic right if it would have been legal to do so.

When I joined I was really impressed by Osbot but now it's falling down the shitter quite simply. In all honesty I wouldn't be surprised if osbot just got offshore hosting.. Assuming Rs07 doesn't die for a while who do you think people will bot with when other bots will have caught up with osbot (remember improvements cannot continue at a linear rate, eventually other bots won't be far behind etc); right now the only two things osbot has got going is a great bot and free use (paying members could just switch over ofc). From a financial and moral stand point the Admins are going about this all wrong unless they (cba explaining this + they aren't due to - [which I also cba explaining since I'm not explaining the original point]) -. 

Badly structured post, but yolo. The value of effort that I actually put into wording this post doesn't actually represent the value of information in this post so you should make an effort to understand the post despite it's curious/odd/bad (etc) sentence structure/terminology (etc).

So its been that you can be buying scripts over and over again, and just take back your moneys for it... so free scripts for all l0l..  

w/e ..

I know the mother website of experienced lawyers, coders, hackers... they have such an amazing runescape orientated website; not just runescape... but also coding / hacking / bugabuse / all sorts of shit... they have the best ToS possible, they could probably take you to court for saying something they didn't like, and roughly make $3000 a week in VIP / sponsors

If an admin is interested in getting tips for better ToS, PM me and I will link you to their website :)