Agility Advice

Space

Do many people here have much luck with agility? Currently have 76 from barbarian fishing and in dire need of graceful. Was planning on finishing up mining then moving onto agility. Can anyone recommend the amount of hours they do a day and what/if any courses are better than others for ban rates. I managed to get 99 agility on another one of my accounts a long long time ago on another botting website about a month after rooftops released. Jagex have definitely clamped down on people botting agility though. I trialed this with a throwaway account months ago and only managed to get to 30 agility before being banned. I've heard people say keep it to 20 minutes a day, Others saying do it as much as you can till you get banned. Since I'm going for MoG for graceful, I don't feel like doing canifis would do me any good and I don't have the achievement diaries done for seers to be good xp p/h which leaves boosting with a summer pie to 81 to do relleka or doing polvineach. What are the kind people of OSbot's opinion when it comes to agility?

9 hours ago, Bourbon said:

Kinda screwed yourself out of getting those crucial Canifis marks. I'd say best option (since you dedicate so much time already) is to just get Kandarin hards done. No harm in doing it (unless your acct restricts you) which in that case, Fremmy tops it is.

The account as it stands is currently a 1 defence pure so most of if not all hard diaries aren’t possible, I would need to look into it further. I guess I’ll try out relleka rooftop course and see what comes of it once I get 99 mining

Edited by Space

2 hours ago, Space said:

The account as it stands is currently a 1 defence pure so most of if not all hard diaries aren’t possible, I would need to look into it further. I guess I’ll try out relleka rooftop course and see what comes of it once I get 99 mining

Yeah you got yourself in a bind. I guess you'll have the added benefit of xp. I haven't ever done relleka rooftop.

20 minutes ago, Bourbon said:

Yeah you got yourself in a bind. I guess you'll have the added benefit of xp. I haven't ever done relleka rooftop.

I did every rooftop on the way to 99 on my previous account, I found that relleka and Ardougne had the lowest ban rate but this was going back at least 2 year ago if not longer. I’ll update this post once I get to 99 mining as it stands with the current xp I’m getting I should be done in about 9.5 days 

1 hour ago, Space said:

I did every rooftop on the way to 99 on my previous account, I found that relleka and Ardougne had the lowest ban rate but this was going back at least 2 year ago if not longer. I’ll update this post once I get to 99 mining as it stands with the current xp I’m getting I should be done in about 9.5 days 

Yeah man, I've had a bunch of accounts banned at Canifis but I would assume the ban rate is the same across all agility courses since some might slip through the cracks. Idk if you frequently get to such high stats but I would steer clear of botting agility. Just my friendly advice.

All agility scripts are really bad and Jagex pretty much detects most if not all of them. (even on other bot clients)

Even if you bot for a small amount of time and don't get banned for it, you'll still be detected as suspicious so it'll affect all your future botting on the account as well.

Highly consider doing graceful legit (Canifis ideal), or if you do need to bot, then use a premium script and customize the script settings to look as different as possible from all the other users.