Should there be a donator rank?  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Yes or No?

• Yes
    • No (please post why)

they already have a donate system

http://osbot.org/forum/index.php?app=nexus&module=clients&section=donations

doesnt actually do anything on your part though

If you donate you should get a donator rank, to show others you care.

So the only way you'll donate to help out the site is if you can show it off to everyone else? wacko.png

Yes. Why did you buy sponsor? Hmmmmmmm...? Lol its the same thing

I bought sponsor because it lasts 6 months & it's cheaper than VIP over time. :wacko:

So no, it's not the same thing.

• Like 1

So the only way you'll donate to help out the site is if you can show it off to everyone else? wacko.png

Well if it's the same thing why do we need another user group? I know why you want it, you want it so you can pay a one-off fee and have a nice colourful name and PiP for lifetime. Well how about for Donator we make it $15/ 2 months then? If you actually need something visible to show you support the forum then you already have the wrong intentions. 

Yeah I think the thread is more about getting PiPs made for different donation amounts.

ehh no support really sorry mate VIP/Sponsor does just fine 

This is just saying no to free funding. People donate, OSBot loses nothing and gets more $.

There are plenty of people who wouldn't mind either having/not having VIP/Sponsor and on top of that also donating.

Having different PiPs for different amounts donated can also quantify their 'achievement'.

We do not need this donator rank. It is just an easy way for some people to donate $2.50 and get a PiP. If people want to donate then they can donate but I do not see any point in having a PiP/user group just for donators. If you want to be seen to support the site, buy VIP/sponsor. That is what those ranks are for, yes you get perks like more tabs but in the end you really are paying to support the site.

tl;dr I do not agree with this.

We can make the minimum $10 (same as VIP) for the PiP/Rank, so not just any joe schmoe with some pocket change can get it.

Also read comment above.

So the only way you'll donate to help out the site is if you can show it off to everyone else? wacko.png

Nothing wrong with that/being a little 'greedy'.

If giving out a PiP/Rank is all it takes for OSBot to get more donations, so be it. It's a win/win situation.

I bought sponsor because it lasts 6 months & it's cheaper than VIP over time. :wacko:

So no, it's not the same thing.

Really? Damn I gotta buy sponsor then :P but yes I would like to have a sexy rank. I forgot login info for my old osbot account which I made in march, I would have had veteran :(

This is a quite popular botting website and I have seen on other botting websites that they have a donator rank. It would bring in money for the site and also show that you care by donating. Also it would be sexy to have a new rank tongue.png

What do you guys think?

Based on the way you described it, it is basically VIP.

I see what you are going for wanting another title to add to your list, and don't get me wrong I am a title lover, but there are already 3 methods available to get money to OSbot including a donating option that has no title. If you truly want to donate and support osbot then just donate to it, buy vip, or buy sponsor.

Sorry, but I don't support it.

I see what you are going for wanting another title to add to your list, and don't get me wrong I am a title lover, but there are already 3 methods available to get money to OSbot including a donating option that has no title. If you truly want to donate and support osbot then just donate to it, buy vip, or buy sponsor.

Sorry, but I don't support it.

I already have VIP, and with VIP I get perks, like multiple botting tabs. And I don't really wanna pay 50 dollars for sponsor, but I could see paying 10 dollars for donator rank because I really like ranks they look cool :P Like yoloswag69420 has all 3 verified services ranks and it looks sexy af

I believe that there should be a donator rank, but it should be prestigious like it's meant to be. I'm talking like, $300+ in donations. If people contribute a lot, they should be recognized. I don't think it should be recognized as a "donate X amount of money, get this reward" kind of rank though, IE: unbuyable. For example, maybe once per month they will give the highest donator (1 person per month) the donator rank based on who donated the most that month - the kicker? You don't see how much anyone else has donated. That way, you're donating blindly because you want to, and maybe you end up being the highest donator.

Edited by LithiumVolt

I believe that there should be a donator rank, but it should be prestigious like it's meant to be. I'm talking like, $300+ in donations. If people contribute a lot, they should be recognized. I don't think it should be recognized as a "donate X amount of money, get this reward" kind of rank though, IE: unbuyable. For example, maybe once per month they will give the highest donator (1 person per month) the donator rank based on who donated the most that month - the kicker? You don't see how much anyone else has donated. That way, you're donating blindly because you want to, and maybe you end up being the highest donator.

Well another thing about being a donator would be to build up trust. If you donate 50 dollars, and someone else donates 55 dollars and they get the rank, then no one knows that you donated the 50 dollars. I know I would feel a lot more safing selling/buying stuff from a person who has a Donator rank :P