Fury AIO Looter

FuryShark

Updated. It should start now. I had problems getting item prices as runelite took down their price api and moved to wiki. 
Couldn't get wiki prices working so settled for something else. Performance might be worse temporarily until I can get a better method of doing it working  but you should be able to loot again.
Lmk if everything works and if performance is much worse or ok.
Update will be live within 24hrs , just need to wait for sdn to update :)

On 3/26/2021 at 1:24 PM, RockyRheels said:

can i get a free trial bro?

Done! gl

• Like 3

20 hours ago, FuryShark said:

Updated. It should start now. I had problems getting item prices as runelite took down their price api and moved to wiki. 
Couldn't get wiki prices working so settled for something else. Performance might be worse temporarily until I can get a better method of doing it working  but you should be able to loot again.
Lmk if everything works and if performance is much worse or ok.
Update will be live within 24hrs , just need to wait for sdn to update :)

Done! gl

Ok wow! Just finished trying it out and well what can I say it made me over 5m in around 6 hours probably more but I'm smooth brain and can't remember but the script ran smoothly with no hitches looted like a mad man and was perfect for the job will I be purchasing it yeah with out a doubt I will just need to get the money first I cant wait to use it in future or even other scripts from you thanks man :)

Edit: I could have made more but I was having issues with my VM crashing osbot and my pc pretty much maxing out but still an amazing script just need a better way to run it sustainably 

Edited by RockyRheels
  • Like 1
  • Heart 1

28 minutes ago, RockyRheels said:

Ok wow! Just finished trying it out and well what can I say it made me over 5m in around 6 hours probably more but I'm smooth brain and can't remember but the script ran smoothly with no hitches looted like a mad man and was perfect for the job will I be purchasing it yeah with out a doubt I will just need to get the money first I cant wait to use it in future or even other scripts from you thanks man :)

Edit: I could have made more but I was having issues with my VM crashing osbot and my pc pretty much maxing out but still an amazing script just need a better way to run it sustainably 

I use https://www.virtualbox.org/

With windows 7 ult, seems to work fine.