Fury AIO Looter

FuryShark

2 hours ago, ryguy1892 said:

What world and spots is the best to use this nowadays? everything has changed in pking spots from years ago

best spot to use is one with limited other looters, sooo if i say a spot here it might get ruined 😛

PvP worlds still have potential. ge high pop world for drop partys. Falador party room. ZMI. Cowhide looter. raw fish , ore looter. GOTR looting.

51 minutes ago, schopenhauer said:

i need some help(new to botting :/). How can i set up GE location? Only locations options available are Custom, radius and Party.

im running OSBot on Mac, sorry if it is a dumb question

What I did when I was running the trial is, stand somewhere close to GE doesn't really matter where, choose Radius and I took "5" on there, and also make sure to check mark the "Force Run For Items Over ..." and it was working fine for me.

• Like 1
  • Heart 1

1 hour ago, schopenhauer said:

i need some help(new to botting :/). How can i set up GE location? Only locations options available are Custom, radius and Party.

im running OSBot on Mac, sorry if it is a dumb question

In GUI spoiler on the original post it explains what they mean exactly and how to set it up.

Edited by FuryShark
  • Heart 1

17 hours ago, FuryShark said:

In GUI spoiler on the original post it explains what they mean exactly and how to set it up.

i already sorted out, thanks so much. its because in some messages here in the topic aswell in some screenshots i saw people picking a GE option in the looting area, meanwhile in my GUI was not showing this option, but i already managed to set a config using radius + everywhere that is profiting +300k/hr, which imo is amazing for a fresh acc(the profit is better than a mort myre fungus account here that is making 270k/hr which i took 2 days to build the account + a few M). Amazing job on this script!!!

• Like 1
  • Heart 1

6 minutes ago, schopenhauer said:

i already sorted out, thanks so much. its because in some messages here in the topic aswell in some screenshots i saw people picking a GE option in the looting area, meanwhile in my GUI was not showing this option, but i already managed to set a config using radius + everywhere that is profiting +300k/hr, which imo is amazing for a fresh acc(the profit is better than a mort myre fungus account here that is making 270k/hr which i took 2 days to build the account + a few M). Amazing job on this script!!!

You using it in F2P world or members? I was using in F2P it was pretty decent/good but I don't know how good it could be in members. Pretty sure a big profit could be near the PVP content where people are dying but not 100% sure

3 hours ago, Smajl said:

You using it in F2P world or members? I was using in F2P it was pretty decent/good but I don't know how good it could be in members. Pretty sure a big profit could be near the PVP content where people are dying but not 100% sure

A member PVP world, i didnt tried on F2P because since it was a fresh account i didnt wanted to wait 20hrs to access the pvp world