Fury AIO Looter

FuryShark

On 3/1/2021 at 12:36 PM, rapidassault said:

Ended up buying the script despite getting a ban with the trial. Currently I have gotten bans on about 4 member accounts from using this script. Doesn't really matter how long/short I run the script, all accounts have been getting banned. Just an FYI/heads up for those interested.

then your doing somthing wrong i have 2 accounts going atm and have run them 24.7 non stop had one going for a week sofar and the other going for 5 days been logged out for maybe 6 hours where the client crashed or internet went down 

• Boge 1

4 hours ago, connor112 said:

then your doing somthing wrong i have 2 accounts going atm and have run them 24.7 non stop had one going for a week sofar and the other going for 5 days been logged out for maybe 6 hours where the client crashed or internet went down 

Does it make a difference where you're using it? I'm using it in the PVP worlds at the grand exchange.

16 hours ago, rapidassault said:

Does it make a difference where you're using it? I'm using it in the PVP worlds at the grand exchange.

i tested this out on f2p looting everything over 100gp and it lasted a day but thats becuase its clicking alot and interacting more might see more life out of your accounts if you up the minimum value of stuff its picking up so it clicks less and just hope you get lucky with expensive drops 

• Like 1