GETTING INSTA BAN

Prototype G

I have been booting with multi accounts for 16 straight hours every day for about 2 weeks. When I start to use script, I'm banned in 2 or 3 hours, I know it's normal that there are days that ban everything but they are already around 15 continuous days that do not even reach 5 hours using the script, has jagex implemented something new?

Do you have any contribution to avoid bans?

I do not play manual, I only use script to mine or fish, I always create new accounts every day. 15 to be exact.

10 minutes ago, manko said:

making 15 accounts a day and botting them right away is going to get you banned fast and that not every taking the 16 hours a day botting you do.

my be hitting a bit hard.

as I commented in the post. I have been doing the same thing for 1 year now. and this is only happening for 15 days

13 minutes ago, uzlz said:

your ip might be flagged because you have so many banned accounts from one ip in a short amount of time. Use a proxy and see if the results are the same and if they are, you are using super bad scripts or hwid flagged (if thats possible, unsure about this)

since 1 year I am using the khal tutorial island, matt quester and hiron miner. And for 15 days now, this has happened to me.

4 minutes ago, jeiser1997 said:

as I commented in the post. I have been doing the same thing for 1 year now. and this is only happening for 15 days

since 1 year I am using the khal tutorial island, matt quester and hiron miner. And for 15 days now, this has happened to me.

you didnt say that at all

I have been booting with multi accounts for 16 straight hours every day for about 2 weeks. When I start to use script, I'm banned in 2 or 3 hours, I know it's normal that there are days that ban everything but they are already around 15 continuous days that do not even reach 5 hours using the script, has jagex implemented something new?

Do you have any contribution to avoid bans?

I do not play manual, I only use script to mine or fish, I always create new accounts every day. 15 to be exact.

thats what your 1st post says and there are only 2 post after that so no were did you say you been doing this 1 year.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, jeiser1997 said:

yeah so they might have realised you are botting hard and have flagged your ip. To lower risk, i'd do tutorial island by hand

8 minutes ago, manko said:

you didnt say that at all

thats what your 1st post says and there are only 2 post after that so no were did you say you been doing this 1 year.

Well, I have 1 year doing the same action. and until 15 days ago, nothing can be done.

6 minutes ago, uzlz said:

yeah so they might have realised you are botting hard and have flagged your ip. To lower risk, i'd do tutorial island by hand

I will try the tutorial script of explv.

• Night changed the title to GETTING INSTA BAN

Yes they are certainly going harder on bots. I used to get my whole farm banned once per day, that's it the banned accounts were automatically replaced and resumed farming. One day like a week ago I checked my bots, and found that ALL MY ACCOUNTS were banned, only mules survived (they have trouble detecting mules). Now sometimes I start the farm and get all the bots cleaned up in like 1 hour. They improved their flagging system, even the 7qp bots are getting banned during questing.

1 hour ago, RedStrikers said:

Yes they are certainly going harder on bots. I used to get my whole farm banned once per day, that's it the banned accounts were automatically replaced and resumed farming. One day like a week ago I checked my bots, and found that ALL MY ACCOUNTS were banned, only mules survived (they have trouble detecting mules). Now sometimes I start the farm and get all the bots cleaned up in like 1 hour. They improved their flagging system, even the 7qp bots are getting banned during questing.

I only get banned when I start mining or fishing. while I do tutorial or 7qp I do not get banned in the attempt.

3 hours ago, jeiser1997 said:

I only get banned when I start mining or fishing. while I do tutorial or 7qp I do not get banned in the attempt.

as someone else said they been cracking down on bot farms a lot just now and as you making 15 accounts a day and botting fishing and mining (2 high ban rate skills) in a form off a bot farm so yes there going to ban you fast.

have you tryed botting other skills using other scripts, doing this will help you find if its the script you use or some think else.

there not much people can tell you apart from that and my be use a proxy.

and you dont give much info on on how this is all done, are the accounts made on your home IP? are you making them on a proxy? and same goes for the boting as well, do you use a proxy or home IP.

the more info you can give about stuff like that will help people be able to help you more or even just give links to other topics that my help you.

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, manko said:

as someone else said they been cracking down on bot farms a lot just now and as you making 15 accounts a day and botting fishing and mining (2 high ban rate skills) in a form off a bot farm so yes there going to ban you fast.

have you tryed botting other skills using other scripts, doing this will help you find if its the script you use or some think else.

there not much people can tell you apart from that and my be use a proxy.

and you dont give much info on on how this is all done, are the accounts made on your home IP? are you making them on a proxy? and same goes for the boting as well, do you use a proxy or home IP.

the more info you can give about stuff like that will help people be able to help you more or even just give links to other topics that my help you.

I do not use proxy, I've never used it. I do not use script to upload skills, they are just golden farms. I am Venezuelan and I really live from the rune scape. I do everything the same as always since 1 year ago doing the same. and as a comment for 15 days it is impossible to collect gold.

I create 5 accounts with 1 ip, I change it and I create 5 more and so on. at 7am I do tutorial with the khal tutorial island, then I wait 30-45 minutes to open the accounts and perform 7qp. Once finished I begin to collect iron ore. and so I am doing it for 1 year and I always manage to work 14 to 16 hours.

I know that the jvm.dll or java.exe affects ban rate as well as the script you are using. There are thousands of players online and Jagex doesn't always have time to decide who has bot or not. You could try patch the files manually to see if it makes any sense. Also mirror client is an option.

Edited by fittig
mirror

Your accounts are 100% botted from the very start, and they get banned (for botting).

My suggestion is bot a little smarter, no human play runescape for 16 hours after doing the tutorial island.
Do tut island by hand..try making accounts and let them sit for a week or two.
unplug your router, change your ip.

The brain needs a break every 40-50 min of "working".. so take some breaks, dont do the same task for 8 hours straight, cuz what human would.

Also i really advice on not botting more than 8 hours a day - you can switch between 3 accsx8 hours to make it a full 24/7 thingy.

Edited by Laviq