Casually botted and banned still, wtf are jagex's priorities??

Pure botter

2 minutes ago, Rick said:

you when they flag your IP they ban a botted account and then just wipe all the osrs accounts of your IP  , sadly.

This has to be appeal able though, it makes no sense to punish one account based on the actions of others, can't I email them with an excuse like you used to be able to? "oh my brother was playing on the other account and I don't know what he was doing, it's unrelated to my acc blah blah..." 

Seems strange? If they ban you in RS3 are your accounts flagged in OSRS? 

4 minutes ago, Pure botter said:

This has to be appeal able though, it makes no sense to punish one account based on the actions of others, can't I email them with an excuse like you used to be able to? "oh my brother was playing on the other account and I don't know what he was doing, it's unrelated to my acc blah blah..." 

Yh but Jagex does this everyday  , probably you received the perm banbefore the 1 day ban but got through to your account after the 1day ban so thats why its permed now.

In the years before jagex did a lot more 2day bans but nowadays it seems they just perm ban for botting instantly.

I'm not sure if you can appeal perm bans..

30 minutes ago, Rick said:

Yh but Jagex does this everyday  , probably you received the perm banbefore the 1 day ban but got through to your account after the 1day ban so thats why its permed now.

In the years before jagex did a lot more 2day bans but nowadays it seems they just perm ban for botting instantly.

I'm not sure if you can appeal perm bans..

No i checked the account, its two separate dates for 2 different offenses which makes no sense, i'm assuming it'll be successfully appealed based on google searches etc.

2 hours ago, Pure botter said:

Meh those excuses are so unbelievable, I bet so many players tried claiming this and jagex got tired of the bs so just did insta perm bans.

46 minutes ago, Easy Money said:

Meh those excuses are so unbelievable, I bet so many players tried claiming this and jagex got tired of the bs so just did insta perm bans.

I mean that is true but surely it can go both ways, I don't see how you can ban one account based off of anothers actions lol unless they're all level 3 accounts with only 80 smithing etc which is blaringly obvious.

On 6/12/2019 at 3:04 AM, Pure botter said:

Have you tried reading posts? Idk how many times I have to say legit played accounts which I pked on for months before this.

Slightly confused my account with the one day ban just got perma banned when I haven't even been able to login to it????? Says not appeal able as well? How can it go from a 1 day ban to a perma ban when I haven't even been able to play on the account yet alone not be appeal able? Can I just contact them saying it's a shared computer etc so how can you ban an account based on other accounts or something?

that sucks

On 6/12/2019 at 3:39 AM, Rick said:

you when they flag your IP they ban a botted account and then just wipe all the osrs accounts of your IP  , sadly.

I think you just got caught  , tbh botting is not like it used to be back in the day.

True but they only wipe accounts that are botted. For instance most of time they will leave your main account alone.

3 hours ago, Pure botter said:

Yup, babysit them. Like I said though the botting time was so little, under 10 hours total, i literally just got back into botting.

yea using public scripts doesn't matter if premium will get u banned fast, I had 2 accounts using premium osbot scripts both banned today and then i had 3 accounts using a private script 20/7 unbanned with zero breaks so I think jagex has a banning system where they track mouse movements etc that correlate with banned accounts or other running accounts and it just hits them, so from now on im using private bought scripts until I learn how to make my own  

7 minutes ago, WhygADemo said:

yea using public scripts doesn't matter if premium will get u banned fast, I had 2 accounts using premium osbot scripts both banned today and then i had 3 accounts using a private script 20/7 unbanned with zero breaks so I think jagex has a banning system where they track mouse movements etc that correlate with banned accounts or other running accounts and it just hits them, so from now on im using private bought scripts until I learn how to make my own  

hmm sounds unlucky or bad script... premium doesn't always mean good I have a premium script I bought for agility I cant use because it is a ban no matter how "safe" I try too utilize it however I use other scripts that I have NEVER had a ban on. 

Just find good scripts and get your bot timings down and it can be quite rewarding

18 minutes ago, Lighttimmy said:

hmm sounds unlucky or bad script... premium doesn't always mean good I have a premium script I bought for agility I cant use because it is a ban no matter how "safe" I try too utilize it however I use other scripts that I have NEVER had a ban on. 

Just find good scripts and get your bot timings down and it can be quite rewarding

yea that is true currently im testing out if stealth quester gets me banned, just slacking on learning java atm :( just because osbot is public and any jagex mod could buy these scripts and learn what to look for or setup a code to ban these scripts

Edited by WhygADemo