Casually botted and banned still, wtf are jagex's priorities??

Pure botter

54 minutes ago, Czar said:

Well the user is botting on multiple accounts at once, hasn't mentioned any proxies, most likely new to botting too (with all due respect) it's easy to jump on the bandwagon and blame scripts but the script is 1 factor out of many. 

I haven't botted multiple accounts at once, these were separate occasions and 1 received a perma ban and the other one received a 1 day ban. I left the feedback on your blast furnace script, idk if you've taken it into consideration or not, your thieving script also runs way too far away when doing the cake stalls.

Not new to botting by the way I used to bot accounts and sell them, so sure i'm just getting back into it but the principals are still the same... again i reiterate the whole point is I got banned on the second account for 2 hours of botting multiple skills while babysitting.

I'll assume it wasn't the questing script that got me banned either because both of my bans have been right after or during the blast furnace script. Not trying to bash your scripts or anything, I wouldn't play RS if I couldn't bot; hence the whole point of me leaving feedback on your scripts.

The original point of this post was that i'm in disbelief that they would ban my other account (not a fresh account etc had trained skills etc) after receiving what <100k exp total from botting, while people are posting 10+ hr logs multiple days a week. I'm sure thousands of players are on their watch lists but I don't see how 2 hours of botting multiple skills would even come up as a red flag particularly when I baby sat the scripts.

Edited by Pure botter

For bans, don't forget that blast furnace is a really really high ban rate area, it is only advised to bot there with throwaway/goldfarming accounts, since accounts will generally last 2-3 days max, even less if not setup correctly. I literally just botted there this past weekend and managed to get a full 2.5 days botting and manually muled just before monday morning in time before the ban.

As for thieving in general, stalls seem to be very popular/watched by jagex, and for some reason pickpocketing is super low ban rate nowadays, I'm seeing like 20-30 bots per world at master farmers (probs since users found out there's like 200-300k/hr there) all with like 80+ thieving. I will check out the cake stalls and update it ASAP, so it will not run as far away anymore, should be better.

The trick to botting nowadays is knowing what, how and where to bot, the smarter bunch are always finding new methods to train, doing trial + errors and seeing what works and what doesn't. I've seen people build whole charts, graphs, and logs for all their botting accounts and data, that's how seriously they take it.

I wouldn't recommend botting on valued accounts, or any account that will generally make you feel bad. The procedure (for me personally) would be to try a certain botting method on a new account, see if it goes well, if I'm experiencing super low ban rate, then maybe try it on my valued accounts. I exclusively bot hand-picked locations/skills on my main for no longer than 2 hours at a time when I'm not testing scripts.

EDIT:

Everyone has experienced a ban before, I lost a fully botted 99 99 99 for trying to get 50 agility.. Imagine a user using the script better than I do :doge: (on my range guild I had people posting proggies ranging from 60-100 hours non-stop) and the most I would do was like 20 hours back in the day.

Edited by Czar

Babysitting a bot means squat if the bot performed the perfectly the entire time. Just because you watched the screen doesn't mean jagex's anti cheat system stopped watching you. 

As for bans from the scripts. Basically everyone has pointed anything that matters. My biggest advice is to simply check the most recent 10 or so pages to see what the bans are like for that script (more specifically that area. Example mlm. Or chins etc). It seems from my perspective that to a degree, areas are cycled and watched more for a period of time. 

Example: This week might be mlm is super likely to get banned. Next week is red chins so forth. 

Anyways. Personally the current account I'm botting is at almost 40m total exp. All with mirror mode. 

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, RoundBox said:

Babysitting a bot means squat if the bot performed the perfectly the entire time. Just because you watched the screen doesn't mean jagex's anti cheat system stopped watching you. 

As for bans from the scripts. Basically everyone has pointed anything that matters. My biggest advice is to simply check the most recent 10 or so pages to see what the bans are like for that script (more specifically that area. Example mlm. Or chins etc). It seems from my perspective that to a degree, areas are cycled and watched more for a period of time. 

Example: This week might be mlm is super likely to get banned. Next week is red chins so forth. 

Anyways. Personally the current account I'm botting is at almost 40m total exp. All with mirror mode. 

Ya, i'm aware of all this it's just the shock that 2 100% legitimately played accounts (pked on and everything for weeks) got banned both with less than 10 hours total botting time between the two.

Might try mirror mode, any suggestions on when to start botting again on the account with the 1 day ban? 1 month, a couple? or wait until the offence expires? (~1 year) 

1 hour ago, Pure botter said:

Ya, i'm aware of all this it's just the shock that 2 100% legitimately played accounts (pked on and everything for weeks) got banned both with less than 10 hours total botting time between the two.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Keep in mind this could be the very reason you got banned.🙃 Counts for multiple games as well, not just runescape.

No clue how runescapes bot-busting system works, but any anti-cheat with pattern recognition would be able to tell someone whos been playing legit for 100 hours then suddenly drastically improved or altered their playstyle.

Now of course this is not enough to get you a ban, but it can get you flagged. Which then can lead to a manual check or maybe a comparison between other banned users.. Like mentioned earlier, the mods also have access to the scripts.. They can figure out exactly how it works, and what to look for.

Might try mirror mode, any suggestions on when to start botting again on the account with the 1 day ban? 1 month, a couple? or wait until the offence expires? (~1 year) 

I've never used mirror mode as I honestly dont see a difference. If they were able to detect and identify the RsBot clients injections, why would they still allow that player to play for hundreds of hours, like myself? They ban new accounts just because it was created on a vpn for christs sake, why wouldnt they be as aggressive with a damn botting client.

As for the timing, your second chance is used. The fact that you even consider botting on it again after a 2-day ban makes me think your "100% legitimate" statement is bullshit.

However, use this chance to backtrack your mistakes. What has been working for you so far? What did you change? Personally I started botting high ban-rate skills, started using the 'Faster mode' option on scripts, did the same activities for longer periods... I'm going back to my old habits, and hopefully that will keep me under the radar.

If you want to be safe then you would wait 1 year, in order to be eligible for another 2-day ban instead of perm.

Edited by Chris050999

1 hour ago, Chris050999 said:

As for the timing, your second chance is used. The fact that you even consider botting on it again after a 2-day ban makes me think your "100% legitimate" statement is bullshit.

It's an old account I hadn't played on for years - bar pking for the last month or so, just started getting back into botting.

I wasn't considering it I was just trying to gain a consensus for future accounts which I couldn't care less about :)

Yeah i'm reading mirror mode basically seems to be a gimmic.

What's your old habits? My old botting habits were suicide till 99's basically. I tried an extremely conservative approach this time round but clearly jagex have upped their game considerably.

13 hours ago, Pure botter said:

I botted some quests yesterday and then to 30 thieving and 40 smithing and that's it - so what maybe 1-2 hours total time, then boom I was perma banned, how on earth are we meant to not get caught now? I've had two accounts banned in 1 day. I'm babysitting these accounts too, I can't even appeal either.

How are all these other bots going unnoticed while I barely bot and get banned? wtf?? Is botting dead? 

i see you dont have VIP, i think that is the main thing you did wrong and thats not use mirror mode, i used to get banned fast with out it and now i use it iv been ok.

did 4 hours fishing, 1 hour crafting then did about 3 hours by hand yestaday.

• Like 1

I used some free scripts, mined myself up to the 40s then started botting. I took breaks to do the quests, had all but one complete. once by mining was in the 70s i started to push it. 3 hours a day hand smelting everything at the end. Got banned yesterday after playing for a few months. honestly have no desire to start all over again. 

17 hours ago, Pure botter said:

I botted some quests yesterday and then to 30 thieving and 40 smithing and that's it - so what maybe 1-2 hours total time, then boom I was perma banned, how on earth are we meant to not get caught now? I've had two accounts banned in 1 day. I'm babysitting these accounts too, I can't even appeal either.

How are all these other bots going unnoticed while I barely bot and get banned? wtf?? Is botting dead? 

no, botting is not dead, ive made many recent accounts hit +80 skills in order to goldfarm, about +60 hrs playtime and only 1 out of 5 have been banned. You need to not only get mirror mode by getting VIP Membership, but also use either paid scripts or private scripts. Make sure anti ban is set and with the mirror mode enabled, your ban rate should be close to 0. If you don't wanna buy VIP, at least use a VPN or PROXY. Botting on stealth injection with a free script is just asking to get banned eventually. That tactic is mainly used for suicide bots for gold farmers.

8 hours ago, President said:

have you ever tried playing the game

Have you tried reading posts? Idk how many times I have to say legit played accounts which I pked on for months before this.

Slightly confused my account with the one day ban just got perma banned when I haven't even been able to login to it????? Says not appeal able as well? How can it go from a 1 day ban to a perma ban when I haven't even been able to play on the account yet alone not be appeal able? Can I just contact them saying it's a shared computer etc so how can you ban an account based on other accounts or something?

Edited by Pure botter