Progamerz AIO Prayer

progamerz

On 8/2/2020 at 7:36 AM, f3940 said:

I really can't seem to get this to work. I've chosen both Phial and Demon Butler for options to my Rimmington house, but the script stops working always after it tries to communicate with the Demon Butler, or when it denotes with Phial it denotes maximum for the herb instead of 2x herb and max bones...

Currently for own personal house, script only supports using marrentil that is running it as a host, not burying bones
As for demon butler, you should have marrentil noted in your inventory, and it should use it on him, if it doesn't work as intended i would like a screenshot of whatever is happening + logger on https://ghostbin.co/

Edited by progamerz

Pushed update v2.7(Thanks to @Pro mentor for the suggestions)
Changelog:
   - Added 2 new cli parameters which should make handling batch accounts with prayer training easier! 
note: Currently only for phials and friends house method.

- bones_from_bank => when set to true, if the script doesn't have bones in inventory, will go to closest bank and withdraw them as noted.
      - use_initial_teleport => when set to true, if the script is started with teleport to house tablets in inventory and isn't at the rimmington portal, will teleport "outside" using the teleport to house, this can be combined with bones_from_bank argument set to true, will make it teleport instead of walking back to phials.

Allow up to 24hrs for the sdn version to be updated.

Edited by progamerz
  • Like 1