Progamerz AIO Prayer

progamerz

Seems to be bugged, i have 1700 noted big bones in inventory, but it says it ran out of noted big bones. Inversely, if i have noted big bones in inventory but none on bank it says there's no bones at all.

Edit: noted bones bug seemed to be that the bot never picked coins from bank, was just looking at logs.

Edited by hypex

5 hours ago, hypex said:

Seems to be bugged, i have 1700 noted big bones in inventory, but it says it ran out of noted big bones. Inversely, if i have noted big bones in inventory but none on bank it says there's no bones at all.

Edit: noted bones bug seemed to be that the bot never picked coins from bank, was just looking at logs.

Depends on what banking mode you used, the script won't go and get anything from bank if u want it to use noted bones and coins they should already be in inventory and the script should be started at the portal in rimmington(with phials banking mode), I ran yesterday the script from 1-45 prayer in phials mode(rimmington) and worked well.
Your bug report has confused me, send me what GUI settings you were using and what exactly happened in each try(logs included would be good on https://ghostbin.co/)

Edited by progamerz