need some help

gekkebakker

hello guys i need some help :D

i got an old account ( 3-4 years old already)

its a main account now with several 99's 

i dint play osrs till 2 days ago for 3 months or so 

so since 2 days ago the last time i logged into the account was 90 days + 

i was botting slayer while watching the screen 

now i only did this for like 2-3 hours i logged of and wanted to do some more botting and boom it is banned LUCKLY for 2 days for macroing

I ALWAYS BOTTED IT not 1 skill is hand done all botted NEVER HAD ISSUES BEFORE

and obviously dont bot on an account that you dont want to lose 

BUT i logged in on a new IP Adress since it was not the normal internet provider i use normaly.

so can i try to squash the ban and appeal lets say in 2 weeks or so ( so that it doesnt look to soon or something like that ) to try to get the ban removed ?

i dont realy need to bot anymore on the account since its already completed on all stats i wanted ( exept for slayer ) 

so what is the best course of action try to appeal/squash the ban

or leave it the way it is and dont bot on it anymore ?

all suggestions/tips are welcome

sorry for the bad english typing XD

HI,

You could always try to squash it that way , but I wouldn't risk it furthermore.

I don't know if you play on other accounts , but keep in mind that if they ''tagged'' your ip on that banned account and you play on some others with the same IP you are more likely to get banned on those aswell ( i think ) 

Thats why i just bought an proxy from Ash because i don't want to risk my ironman :) 

- Ricky

1 hour ago, rickvv said:

HI,

You could always try to squash it that way , but I wouldn't risk it furthermore.

I don't know if you play on other accounts , but keep in mind that if they ''tagged'' your ip on that banned account and you play on some others with the same IP you are more likely to get banned on those aswell ( i think ) 

Thats why i just bought an proxy from Ash because i don't want to risk my ironman :) 

- Ricky

I think indeed that this was the case because i botted a fresh account right of the tut Island got banned withing 2 days ( also 2 day ban ) and then my main .

i dint bot or played rs on that ip adress anymore 😛

i aint good at making appeals if some 1 could help me with that it would be freaking awesome